From CEO to head of department and store manager: Jobs in Management always bring a lot of responsibility. Having made your experience in the sports industry over the last years, a position in Sports Management is the next step on your career ladder.
Do you have what it takes? The following positions look for people willing to lead a team, inspire it and guide it. Manage and coordinate different tasks and projects.
- HEAD OF OPERATIONS/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENTRheinsport Agentur für SportmarketingCologne, Germany
- ACCOUNT MANAGER TRADE MARKETING MIT VISUAL MERCHANDISING ERFAHRUNG (m/w)Rheinsport Agentur für SportmarketingCologne, Germany
- Regional Manager (EMEA) – HospitalityPrecorFrimley, Camberley, UK
- Praktikant/in im Bereich Sportmarketing für Wilson Tennis Deutschland ab September 2018Amer Sports Europe GmbHGarching bei München, Germany
- Corporate Social Responsibility ManagerEquip Outdoor Technologies UK Ltd Technical outdoor equipment and clothingAlfreton, UK
- Coordinator Inbound Logistics (m/w)Amer Sports Europe GmbHAltenmarkt im Pongau, Salzburg, Austria
- Marketplace Development Manager (m/w)Amer Sports Europe GmbHGarching bei München, Germany
- Product Ownerxendera Pay with your energyBiarritz, France
- Digital Marketing Managerxendera Pay with your energyBiarritz, France
- Community Managerxendera Pay with your energyAnywhere