The creative field of design creates various jobs in the sports industry. In sports management communication designers, illustrators and designers are especially sought for marketing departments. Combine your own love for sport with the character of the brand and thus create a unique branding!
In product design, you have the chance to create new sports products or clothing for big brands like Nike and adidas – to help shape the next sneaker and bring in your own experience with the products and your hobby.
Especially for freelancers sports companies often offer project-related assignments over several months, which allow free work from home – exciting especially for graphic designers and media designers looking for a new job.
- Quality / R&D Engineer Protection & GearAtomic AustriaSalzburg, Austria
- VP Brand Design Creative Direction (m/f/d)AdidasHerzogenaurach, Germany
- Apparel Designer (m/w/d)VAUDE Sport GmbH & Co. KGTettnang
- Pflichtpraktikant (m/w/d) für unser Team Design HartwareVAUDE Sport GmbH & Co. KGTettnang
- Pflichtpraktikant (m/w/d) für unser Team Design BekleidungVAUDE Sport GmbH & Co. KGTettnang
- Internship Digital Design (all genders, 100%), 6 monthsMammut Sports Group AGSeon, Switzerland
- Web Design Intern (6 months internship)Mountain Hardwear (Columbia Sportswear Company) We connect active people with their passionsGenève, Switzerland