For sport jobs in sales, your knowledge of the sporting goods industry is essential. You have a passion for sports, in your free time you like to stay up to date with the news from the sports industry. Because: You represent the company with the customers and present the lifestyle of the brand.
The career in sales requires a knowledge of market science. A commercial training (traineeship or apprenticeship) or business studies, such as Sports Management, are the prerequisite for jobs at Rip Curl, Dakine and other companies.
Especially for people who do not like to sit in an office all days, sales are a good opportunity to be on the road. Jobs in the sales force take you through the whole country or even travel internationally.
- Manager, Sales Operations Icebreaker EMEAVF CorporationStabio, Switzerland
- Manager, Sales Indirect Markets Icebreaker EMEAVF CorporationStabio, Switzerland
- Team Sport Business Developer – GERMANYKappa EuropeGERMANY
- Stage Assistant des Ventes (H/F)NapapijriParis, France
- STAGE ASSISTANT ACHATS H/FPrivate Sport ShopVendargues, France
- STAGE COMMERCIAL/ACHETEUR JUNIORPrivate Sport ShopVendargues, France
- Chef de secteur Nord-Ouest / ParisPICTURE ORGANIC CLOTHINGAnywhere
- Attaché Commercial / Salle de SportWINNING SEARCH Recruitment AgencyParis, France
- 1er Vendeur / Assistant Manager / ReebokWINNING SEARCH Recruitment AgencyParis, France
- International Sales & Business Developer CEP (w/m/d) für den Bereich Fitness & Trainingmedi GmbH & Co. KGBayreuth, Germany