For sport jobs in sales, your knowledge of the sporting goods industry is essential. You have a passion for sports, in your free time you like to stay up to date with the news from the sports industry. Because: You represent the company with the customers and present the lifestyle of the brand.
The career in sales requires a knowledge of market science. A commercial training (traineeship or apprenticeship) or business studies, such as Sports Management, are the prerequisite for jobs at Rip Curl, Dakine and other companies.
Especially for people who do not like to sit in an office all days, sales are a good opportunity to be on the road. Jobs in the sales force take you through the whole country or even travel internationally.
- Business Development und VertriebINVEST SEARCHHolzkirchen, Germany
- Verkaufsassistent/inPeak PerformanceVienna, Austria
- Franchise Area Manager SudTimberlandToulouse
- Sales & MarketingWilsonGarching, Germany
- Responsable Commercial Régional Business Influenceurs- adidas (Paris) H/FAdidasParis
- Sales RepresentativeSkins FranceFrance, Ouest