For sport jobs in sales, your knowledge of the sporting goods industry is essential. You have a passion for sports, in your free time you like to stay up to date with the news from the sports industry. Because: You represent the company with the customers and present the lifestyle of the brand.
The career in sales requires a knowledge of market science. A commercial training (traineeship or apprenticeship) or business studies, such as Sports Management, are the prerequisite for jobs at Rip Curl, Dakine and other companies.
Especially for people who do not like to sit in an office all days, sales are a good opportunity to be on the road. Jobs in the sales force take you through the whole country or even travel internationally.
- Assistant commercial et marketing H/FShimano cycle, distribution, comemrce de gros,SAINT LAURENT BLANGY
- Responsable Grands Comptes VansVansParis, France
- Stagiaire Sales & Marketing (6 mois)Mountain Hardwear (Columbia Sportswear Company)Annecy, France
- Account Manager Icebreaker – West SwitzerlandVF CorporationAigle, Switzerland
- WERKSTUDENT (M/W/D) VERKAUFGarmin Deutschland GmbHMünchen, Germany
- VERKÄUFER (M/W/D) IN TEILZEIT – 20 H/WOCHEGarmin Deutschland GmbHMünchen, Germany
- VERKÄUFER (M/W/D)Garmin Deutschland GmbHMünchen, Germany
- Sales Analyst – Timberland EMEA (1 year Temporary Contract)TimberlandStabio, Switzerland
- Commercial Manager EMEAAmer Sports Europe GmbHGarching bei München, Germany
- Account Manager Icebreaker – Swiss French WestVF CorporationAigle, Switzerland