For sport jobs in sales, your knowledge of the sporting goods industry is essential. You have a passion for sports, in your free time you like to stay up to date with the news from the sports industry. Because: You represent the company with the customers and present the lifestyle of the brand.
The career in sales requires a knowledge of market science. A commercial training (traineeship or apprenticeship) or business studies, such as Sports Management, are the prerequisite for jobs at Rip Curl, Dakine and other companies.
Especially for people who do not like to sit in an office all days, sales are a good opportunity to be on the road. Jobs in the sales force take you through the whole country or even travel internationally.
- Commercial Grands Comptes SportWINNING SEARCH Recruitment AgencyParis
- Sales Representative VANS FranceVansParis
- Vendeur Polyvalent adidas Football – CDI 12H (H/F)AdidasParis
- Responsable Commercial Région Ouest ReebokAdidasBordeaux
- Responsable Grand Compte Go Sport Reebok H/FAdidasParis
- Responsable Commercial Régional Business Influenceurs- adidas (Paris) H/FAdidasParis
- Conseiller Technique / Tech Rep MAVICWINNING SEARCH Recruitment AgencyBordeaux
- Responsable Produit et CommunicationMares FranceFrance & Dom-Tom
- Key Account Regional Reebok – Region North (Rennes)AdidasParis
- Store Manager Assistant at NixonNixonLondon, United Kingdom (UK)