If you are one-part petrol head and one part future mobility dreamer, KISKA is the perfect playground to get your ideas onto the road. One day, you’re taking KTM, Husqvarna Motorcycles, and GASGAS to the next level. The next, you’re getting new brands in Asia to market. Another day you could be supporting start-ups as they boost sustainability in emerging markets, creating pure speed machines, or developing the next big thing in micromobility.
In short: it’s all about tackling the next challenge.
The expectations are high, but team work makes big things happen. We collaborate in multidisciplinary groups, connecting specialists in different fields to boost our knowledge and build better targets throughout the design and development process.
In this role you will…
- Receive and understand design briefings from clients. Make sure that your young design team stays on track.
- Motivate and guide designers to find the right balance between mind-blowing, outside-of-the-box sketches and on-package products.
- Identify production challenges. Come up with ideas for processes and technical implementation.
- Support the core team in design execution.
We are looking for…
- Someone comfortable working in interdisciplinary teams.
- Advanced people skills and emotional intelligence. Understand how to motivate young designers. Happy to take ownership of projects.
- Experience leading project teams from the creative side.
- Five years of experience.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.