We’re bringing a fresh approach to the future of mobility and we’re looking for your help to bring that to life. We’re building an engineering team that can deliver innovative mobility solutions with a first-class approach to design, from inception to serialisation.
You’ll bring your knowledge of designing parts for manufacture in the cycling industry and collaborate with the crème-de-la-crème of the creative community in our international 360º studio. You’ll have access to state-of-the-art tools and equipment whilst working alongside a team of talented individuals with backgrounds in top-flight brands from across the cycling industry.
In this role you will…
- Create 3D models from our design team’s surface proposals and prepare details for manufacture.
- Create 2D drawings for frames and individual components complete with all required tolerancing, call outs and GD&T.
- Build prototypes with KISKA’s well-equipped automotive standard internal workshop.
- Assist in the diagnosis of independent lab test results and FEA analyses.
- Contribute and participate in both D & PFMEA’s.
- Support the team in continuing to develop our shared processes and competencies.
- Use your experience to coach and mentor our Junior Engineers.
We are looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree in Product Design, Mechanical Engineering or similar, with 10+ years experience.
- Highly literate and experienced in the process of bicycle design from brief to production. First-hand experience of the bicycle supply-chain in Asia and/or Europe would be an advantage.
- Demonstratable experience in bicycle engineering bicycles. Preferably with a focus in either mechanisms, geometry/ergonomy, suspension kinematics, cargo solutions, composites, metal structures, or injection molded plastic components.
- Independent thinker with the ability and experience to complete engineering projects.
- Ability to collaborate and be a team-player as required. We’re a cross-functional team from a variety of disciplines, cultures and nationalities that regularly need to pull together.
- Highly proficient in solid and surface Solidworks CAD modeling, GD&T tools and PDMWorks.
- Demonstratable experience of designing for manufacturing techniques used in the bicycle industry (e.g. forging, casting, hydroforming, composties and injection molding).
- Fluency in English. German language skills would be advantageous but are not essential.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the cityscape on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.