Regional Manager, US East CoastVollzeit
Zum Lesezeichen anmelden
Department: US Commercial
Reports to: Sr. Area Manager, US East
Location: Within 1 hour of one our Boston, MA OR Washington D.C. retail store locations
Your Opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
As the Regional Manager, you will lead the brand’s team members in your region to bring Arc’teryx to life through building strong communities and ensuring a seamless consumer experience across all touchpoints within our owned retail stores and our specialty wholesale partners. You are accountable for all aspects of regional performance. You lead the charge to drive retail operations and lead Store Managers to help deliver the vision of the brand and execute
s service at the highest level for the stores, while also providing Wholesale guidance to Territory Managers. You drive and track objectives and key results across all channels to reach sales and financial goals. You develop brand awareness and affinity, consumer touchpoints at all levels, and consumer interaction though brand events and customer service operations. You are well connected and build relationships to elevate the brand and drive sell in and sell through at relevant distribution points. You are a natural, and inspiring people-first leader, with a passion for growing and developing high-performing teams.
Meet Your Future Team:
The US Commercial team is accountable for delivering sales through all local channels. We meet the guest where they are shopping and ensure Arc’teryx is represented consistently and at its best. As the retail landscape changes, we will work together to evolve our approach with creativity and teamwork.
This is a hybrid role. Candidates must be located within one hour of one our Boston, MA or Washington D.C. store locations
If you were the Regional Manager now, here are some of the core activities you would be doing:
- Leading your regional team to drive profitable revenue growth across all channels through seamless and exceptional consumer experiences, with a key focus on Arc’teryx Brand Stores, while also fostering Premium Partners and Key Account activation to support sell through
- Leading, coaching, and developing Brand Store, Community and Territory Managers, setting annual and seasonal objectives for each region and channel that will drive full price sell-through, increase engagement with our guests, and elevate the Arc’teryx community while staying on budget
- Working with your Store Managers, you manage retail operations for retail stores in your region, ensuring day-to-day business aligns with the Brand Strategy and tracks to our financial and other measurable targets
- In partnership with your Store Managers, Territory Managers, and HQ product partners, you are the catalyst for the right product to be in the right place, at the right time, to drive sales and margin within your region.
- You drive excellence in our B2B channel, supporting Territory Managers in elevating our brand presentation in our Specialty Partner shops, drive B2B sell-in and sell through, and ensure TMs proactively engage with Key Accounts to drive sell-through activations
- Traveling your region to ensure our stores are set up for and realizing success (30 – 40% travel commitment)
Here are some of the things you could be working on in the future:
- Developing a talent pipeline to ensure your team can grow with the business and that team members have a path for personal development
- Working with other Regional Managers to discover new business opportunities, identify new ways of working, and scale best practices developed with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Working with your teams to know your region better than anyone to support efforts around brand expansion
Are you our next Regional Manager?
- You have 5+ years of experience of related experience, specifically with exceptional people leadership and best in class retail operations
- You have led retail operations, district management for owned retail and understand the needs of retail requirements for success
- You are an excellent people leader, capable of motivating and engaging a group of people to drive collaboration and common goals in your area
- You have experience in all forms of distribution including owned retail development and growth, partnership branded retail, and wholesale development
- You have a passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional experience for guests
- You are a strong communicator in both written and verbal communication and can formulate and articulate strategies and concepts
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are comfortable dealing with diverse personalities
- You are a strong advisor with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at a global level
- You have excellent organizational skills, analytical ability, and a track record of strategic planning
- Arc’teryx Brand Store Management experience is a strong asset
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office
- You have excellent decision-making skills and are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You seek the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions with unwavering commitment
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
- Willingness and availability to travel, and work weekends or holidays, depending on the needs of the business.
Arc’teryx is committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance.
Creating an inclusive workplace is connected to our core value Do Right while also having the added benefit of helping make our business better. We believe inclusion helps us to create a healthier, happier workplace, drive creativity and innovation, and reflect the communities where we operate.
All applicants, employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
DISRUPTIVE EVOLUTION. Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT. Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT. Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
LEAVE IT BETTER. Create a better world, together.