Have you always wanted to specialise in graphic design for motorcycle communication? Here at KISKA, we’re looking for a dedicated designer with a deep love for motorsports to work on all our motorcycle projects. You’ll be a key player in creating engaging brand design for KTM, Husqvarna Motorcycles, and GASGAS (and others!). Help us maintain brand identities in worldwide campaigns using creative and relevant design approaches. Use your passion for all things two-wheel to develop communication concepts. Make your hobby your job!
In this role you will…
- Create and boost visual identities for international motorcycle brands.
- Design graphic elements for brands, from single components to complex design systems.
- Work closely with a team of brand strategists, art directors, copywriters, and account managers to develop a holistic brand approach across all relevant communication channels.
- Contribute to every part of the design process – from conception to execution.
- Build a visual framework for brands by defining communication guidelines.
We are looking for…
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a branding, design and / or communications agency as a graphic designer.
- An avid motorcycle geek. Ideally a rider themselves with extensive industry knowledge.
- Strong conceptual and reasoning abilities. Extensive knowledge and a proven track record in communication / graphic design.
- Someone who’s completed relevant studies in the creative field, has a distinct flair, and high design quality standard.
- Great communication and teamworking skills.
- Fluency in English. German is a bonus!
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. We offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.