The Marketing Executive DACH Zone is responsible for the adaptation and execution of Wilson Racket Sports marketing programs across the sell-in, sell-thru, and sell-out process including Consumer/PR, Trade, Online-/ Digital communication and in-store excellence. He acts as liaison for the zone with the EMEA Marketing Manager to ensure consistent definition, sharing and implementation of best practices across geographies.
The Marketing Executive works closely with the Market Manager and the EMEA Digital Manager to ensure all marketing activities are planned, executed, and measured accordingly in the zone. DACH Zone: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
• Set the best marketing activation plan in line with the commercial brief and the Brand strategy.
• Manage the local A&P Marketing budget.
• Drive and build strong Marketing plans with Key Partners (ie TennisPoint, Tennis Warehouse…) while developing and maintaining long term relationships with them.
• Develop and deliver to Etailers a toolbox in order to ensure consistency and quality of consumer experience.
• Lead the Digital and Social Media strategy, activations and community in the DACH Zone.
• Work closely with Market Managers to support and provide SELL-IN tools to the Area Sales Managers.
• Work closely with EMEA Digital manager to ensure the digital strategy is planned, executed and measured.
• Define advertising objectives, recommend choice of media, and allocate internal and external resources so that campaigns are effective, economical, and appropriate for their intended audience.
• Support local ECOM initiatives.
• Work closely with IMM to support grassroots activations.
• Drive and monitor the good execution of branded spaces.
• Play an active role in executing Wilson brand presence during local Consumers Events.
• Select and manage ongoing relationships with external vendors and agencies (for example printers, event organizers, graphic designers, advertising agencies, media).
• Sell-out: Own media (brand web site, brand catalogues, etc.), Earned media (PR, social media, etc.), bought media (print advertising, billboards, etc.).
• Sell-thru: In-store excellence (Shop-in-shop, PoS, etc.), Coop advertising.
• Sell-in: Showrooms maintenance, Catalogues and ASM tools.
• University Degree in Marketing or equivalent
• 5+ years relevant commercial experience – hands on experience across the communications mix is essential
• Sound budgeting knowledge
• Successful experience in a matrix environment
• Used to working in a flat structure and closely with the sales and marketing team
• Team player
• Keen eye for detail and must display a passion for the industry and the sport
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, intercultural work experience
• Fluent in English, native language German
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• An interesting role in a challenging industry
• Career progression opportunities
• The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
• A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please submit your application in English online.
Wilson Sporting Goods is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of sports equipment and is owned by Amer Sports. Wilson designs, manufactures and distributes sporting goods throughout the world and focuses on making technologically advanced products which help players of all level perform better. Wilson’s core categories include: Football, Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball, Soccer, Youth Sports, Uniforms/Apparel, Golf, Footwear and Racquet Sports (Tennis, Racquetball, Squash, Badminton, and Platform Tennis).