As the Area Sales Manager, you drive sales to achieve significant targets for his/her Business Area, acting as a business partner with his/her accounts. You build partnerships with key specialty sporting goods retailers by developing joint plans to serve the consumer that benefit both the retailer and Wilson.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
• Developing a seasonal ’Game Plan’ to develop Wilson premium partner & key specialty dealers’ business in key markets with omni focus.
• Creating and presenting plans to customer accounts to develop key categories, drive sell-thru, and engage with consumers.
• Building a joint business and consumer plan with assigned premium partners that deliver on key strategic objectives of Wilson and maximizes consumer preference at the specialty retailer.
• Delivering profitable and sustainable growth with the retailer.
• Utilizing Wilson trade marketing/sell thru programs.
• Structuring, planning and executing Wilsons’ trade marketing and self-through programs coordinating with other internal stakeholders; Customer Service, Smart Service, IMM and Marketing Executive.
• Executing Product Training / Demo Days / Consumer Events for responsible Key customers within the Sales Area as required.
• Participating in-store consumer events.
• Coordinating yearly consumer and marketing plan for Premium Partners.
• Where appropriate, managing hand over of accounts cultivated by Smart Service into own field accounts; optimizing hand-off.
• Collaborating closely with smart service team & customer service, ensuring all points of contact with customers achieve Wilsons high standard of customer care.
• Preparing sell-in together with UK sales team to deliver a high standard presentation to accounts (prepare and execute assortment sell in, prepare showroom/trade shows to give accounts premium sell in experience).
• Sharing best practice across sales team, serving as an active participant in local and global commercial meetings, contributing to the skill development of the entire team.
• 3+ years in a similar selling role with Account Management focus expertise in Sales and Digital Skills
• G.C.S.E level education minimum. Post graduate level preferred.
• Good knowledge of IT systems, Microsoft Office – particularly strong Excel skills
• Business acumen
• Relationship-building & interpersonal skills
• Negotiation & solution-selling
• Managing objections
• Customer value orientation
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• An interesting role in a challenging industry
• Career progression opportunities
• The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
• A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please submit your application online.
When making the application, please state your salary expectation related to this role.
Wilson Sporting Goods is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of sports equipment and is owned by Amer Sports. Wilson designs, manufactures and distributes sporting goods throughout the world and focuses on making technologically advanced products which help players of all level perform better. Wilson’s core categories include: Football, Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball, Soccer, Youth Sports, Uniforms/Apparel, Golf, Footwear and Racquet Sports (Tennis, Racquetball, Squash, Badminton, and Platform Tennis).