We’re looking for an outstanding Supply Chain Finance Analyst to join our VF International team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as DickiesLife, Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak, Kipling and more.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
Let’s talk about the role!
* Support the team in the month end activities, quarter end processes, yearly forecast and budget preparation;
* Provide financial analysis and planning information around product cost, supply volumes and Price Purchase Variance;
* Financial analysis and planning regarding Inbound Logistics, Freight and Duty
* Develop analytical tools to analyse and reconcile both Forecast and Actual variances vs cost targets;
* Support Supply Chain metrics analysis;
* Prepare Reports and Documentation for standard reporting surrounding inventory and margin variances;
* Support set up of Standard cost and analysis of variances, evaluate when Standard costs are at risk;
* Adapt and engage with creative attitude to roll-out of Supply Chain Projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Education: University Degree in Finance or Engineering with prior Diploma in Accounting with IT line of speciality
* Experience: Proven experience in financial business analysis, preferably in the area of cost controlling
* Language skills: Fluent in English, oral as well as written
* Technical skills: Strong knowledge of computer systems (MS-Office suite) with emphasis on data relationship database (preferably MS-Access) and reporting tools
* Soft Skills: Precise, responsible, can-do attitude, proactive, communicative mindset, able to build strong networking, team-player but able to work independently.
Remember, this a TEMPORARY role. Only for 6 months.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands, countries and teams
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering free hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
About VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.