We are looking for an experienced Agile professional that has previous experience in leading scrum teams building products and solutions for the retail industry.
The role will be building and leading a high performing Agile Scrum team dedicated to building business capabilities aimed to enhance our Customer Lifetime Value.
The team will be focusing on CRM Products such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and other tools that are used to support Customer Service, Sales Operations, Customer engagement, Personalization and Digital Marketing for all EMEA brands: The North Face, Timberland, VANS, Napapijiri and Kipling.
The Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring that the Agile process is used effectively. They act as facilitator and process steward. The Scrum Master enforces Scrum rules, chairs key meetings, removes impediments and strives for continuous Agile improvement. The role will also be responsible for working directly with the Product Owner, System Architects, and others to build and maintain a relevant product roadmap.
* Facilitate the flow of work through the team
* Facilitate the core Agile ceremonies within a team environment: Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Backlog Grooming and others as determined by the team
* Promote the progress of work through their teams
* Ensure inter and intra team risks, impediments and blockers are identified, resolved, and communicated
* Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
* Coordinate and collaborate with other product teams as it relates to project dependencies/relationships
* Mitigate and resolve conflicts within the team and across the external work groups
* Ensure User Stories/Epics are entered within the tool and are of high quality and sized
* Include distributed team members in appropriate work sessions
* Publish Team flow information
* Create multi-Product team deployment plans. Enable the growth of their teams
* Coach their Agile teams in the Agile Arts
* Employ empirical methods to promote team improvement
* Help the team identify and implement productivity improvements
* Stay current in agile and software development trends
* Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, additional advanced education/degree preferred
* Certificates or training in specific Products and/or in Agile Methodology are a plus.
* 5+ years of experience in software development roles in digitally minded organizations.
* Previous agile methodology direct experience, preferably in large global organization
* Strong knowledge of Agile software development processes and techniques
* Natural coach and facilitator
* Excellent communication skills
* Self-organized, able to see the big picture, break complexity and manage inter-dependencies
* Focused on delivering results, resolving conflicts with a positive can-do attitude
* Front end customer experience design skills are a plus
* Expert user of Jira/ Confluence or similar tracking and management systems
* English fluency
About VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.