We’re looking for an outstanding Junior Sourcing Costing Analyst to join our VF Shared Services team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
As a Junior Sourcing Costing Analyst your input will be key, being responsible for the daily maintenance of the costing database of the brand she/he will be assigned. This includes FOB, lead-times, minima and duties. The resource will have a special focus on the FOB accuracy and the duty process. Reporting to the Sourcing costing manager, she/he will support and cooperate building the seasonal cost and margin analysis. In order to be able to provide the most updated information at any time, a proactive communication with all departments is a must.
We expect that our Sourcing Costing Analyst will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Consolidate all line builder documents made by product department at a category level in one single list, to have an overview of the collection for the current season
* Collect fabric content and all garment details to assign the commodity codes from the different sourcing offices, and send them to the Customs compliance analyst on the agreed deadline as per brand calendar
* Monitor all the changes made from the line list hard lock to the sales campaign kick-off.
* Collect and update the forecast on current season from the planning department and historical information on previous season’s quantities from the system
* Ensure that the database is linked to the most updated pricing, FOB and duty information for current and previous seasons
* Check that the regional sourcing offices publish updated costing and lead time files on a weekly basis
* Keep the costing database and the minimum and lead time database updated on a weekly basis
* Make sure that every change in FOB or Lead Time versus previous year or publication is justified and keep track of the explanations.
* Collaborate with the manager on generating reports and analysis for the sourcing team or other departments
* Coordinate with all sourcing offices for loading and maintaining the most accurate Info record and Source list in the system (SAP)
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have a University Degree in Economics or Engineering
* Having a previous working experience in an organization is a plus
* You are an expert in Excel and good knowledge of PC operating system
* You have strong analytical and organizational skills
* You are very detail oriented
* You have good personal relationship and teamwork skills
* You are fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you! We expect you to send your application in English, since this is the common language used in VF.
About VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.