We are looking for an outstanding Integration and Marketplace Engineer to join our VF Digital Technology team in Ticino, Switzerland.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Integration and Marketplace Engineer will work closely with Architecture, Engineering and the business teams to analyse all kind sets of back-end systems. This role will play a key role in designing and contributing to the implementation of the transactional hub that exchanges data between back-end systems and marketplaces such as Zalando and Amazon etc. as well as translating the business and functional requirements to technical ones.
We expect that the Integration and Marketplace Engineer will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Contributing as a developer on a Scrum delivery team, collaborating with Product Owners, Architects and Testers to deliver business value on an iterative basis.
* Analysing back-end systems and documents different touch point needed.
* Designing and building transactional hub between back-end and the marketplaces.
* Creating technical requirements.
How you’ll make a difference…
With your 8+ years of hands on IT experience with different types of integration you will also bring with you the following skills:
* Architect & design with good experience in designing enterprise class systems
* Knowledge on messaging-based architectures.
* Knowledge of data migration, data transformation, XML based schema transformation.
* Knowledge on AWS cloud solution architecture.
* Able to write epics, stories and maintain backlog.
* Knowledge of devops & related technology like: Ansible or Terraforms
* Good experience with agile lean team.
* Experience of integration with SAP will be a big plus.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing benefit and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would love to hear from you!
About VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.