We are looking for an outstanding eCommerce Digital Merchandiser to join our Dickieslife Team at VF International in Stabio, Switzerland and reporting to the Digital Marketing and Sales Manager.
For almost a century, the Dickies brand has been synonymous with American working-class style. The brand’s famous poly-cotton 874 work pants and the Eisenhower jacket are as quintessentially American.
Though Dickies have continued to enjoy their blue-collar credentials, the brand has also emerged in as a mainstay of U.S. street style in recent decades. Just as Dickies started as a signifier of a working-class attitude, Dickies has come to signify a gritty, authentic take on street style. Whether it’s on the runway or the factory floor, Dickies have long been a durable, dynamic fashion statement.
One thing is for sure, almost 100 years after the company’s introduction, workers all over the world, whether they are tattoo artists, skaters, custom bike builders or construction workers, still choose Dickies as their number one choice when it comes to durable, functional, rugged garments that are stylish but never fancy: quality clothes for hard workers!
What will you do?
As eCommerce Digital Merchandiser you’ll be responsible for:
* Maximizing consumer engagement and experience throughout the management of all Product and eCommerce content.
* Managing the full eCommerce Product Lifecycle including: Forecasting, Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Reporting and Inventory Management.
* Coordinating seasonal online catalogue including product content and data creation gathering, improvement and upload.
* Improving our marketplace listings (70% own eCommerce + 30% Digital Key Account) including: content improvements, error corrections, keyword enhancements, taxonomy updates, product categorization, onsite search, product sorting / upsell and cross sell.
* Working with marketing team to ensure the site appropriately communicates key messages, aligns with campaign creative and highlights seasonally relevant merchandise. Briefing and collaborating with them to develop creative assets and help build marketing campaign planning and asset creation.
* Defining and maintaining digital content calendar which tracks all .com and digital key account activities.
* Update / Upload content such as Homepage, Content Pages, Blogs, etc.
* Supporting emails creation and workflow (brief, copy and layout ideas, links, test)
* Gathering / analyzing content, consumer journey and merchandising data. Identifying trends in the localized markets to influence future onsite marketing and merchandising decisions and share findings with cross-functional business partners in an easily digestible format.
* Conducting competitive research to understand trends and provide recommendations based on findings.
* Acting as a liaison between Vendors, Marketing, Product and Development teams as well as the various marketplace channels.
* Supporting technical site maintenance and improvement teams (for example through testing new integrations).
What you need to succeed?
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Economics or Marketing/Communication.
* Minimum 2 years of eCommerce Sales or Merchandising / Marketing experience.
* Excellent working knowledge of Excel, specifically Pivot Tables, Vlookups, etc.
* Strong Technical & Internet knowledge (analytics, html, CMS).
* Understanding of SEM best practice requirements and techniques.
* Knowledge of Magento would be a plus.
* Marketplace eCommerce experience would be a plus (Amazon, Zalando, Asos, Otto, Yoox, eBay, Bol, Spartoo, La Redoute for example).
* A self-starter, a visionary, serious about numbers but driven by passion.
* An analytical yet critical and creative thinker.
* Someone who plays by the rule but is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
* A real team player with a strong ethic and emotional intelligence abilities.
* Someone who gets things done and finds ways to do it efficiently while still having fun.
* A problem solver, detailed oriented with an eye for design and strong interest in translating our brand aesthetic through Site Merchandising.
What’s in it for you?
* Be part of iconic lifestyle brands
* Join a multi brand and multi countries organization to drive you career forward
* International and challenging working culture
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If this opportunity feels like the type of job you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV in English.
About VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.