We’re looking for an outstanding Trainee to join our VF Corporate Communications team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
As a member of the VF Corporate Affairs Team EMEA your input will be key, supporting the EMEA team on executing external and internal communications projects.
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have a master’s degree in Corporate/Marketing communications, Public Relations or Journalism
* You have more than 6 months of working/intern experiences in corporate/brand communications
* You have excellent writing and communication skills
* You are fluent in English (in speaking and writing); Italian and/or German proficiency is a plus
* You are very proficient in Microsoft Office applications
* You have experience with /knowledge of web analytics packages (Google Analytics)
* You have experience with social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram)
* What would make you our perfect candidate:
– You have SharePoint experience
– You have knowledge of web content management systems
– You have experience with email marketing platforms
– You have familiarity with Adobe Photoshop or other image manipulation software
* You are great at project planning and management
* You have driving execution and give much attention to details
* You have a “Yes I can” attitude
* You are great at problem solving
* You are very curious, and you shine while working in a team
* You have loads of proactivity
What’s in it for you?
* 6 months paid internship with possibility to extension of another 6 months
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you! We expect that your CV and cover letter will be written in English, since this is our common language at VF Corporation.
About VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.