Made for what moves you.
Do you have that natural instinct? Obsessed by the details, a seeker of knowledge? Do you challenge the status quo? Always asking questions and seeking out solutions?
Then this could be the move you’ve been looking for: the move to natural.
The apparel industry needs a shake-up. At icebreaker, we’ve always believed in the pursuit of better, inspired by nature to create sustainable natural performing apparel solutions. Sustainability isn’t just a campaign, it’s a feature of our business. As the first purpose-led acquisition of VF Corporation we have never been better placed to drive a global movement for nature, and for the betterment of our species and the planet.
The Sales Analyst will work in the EMEA Sales Operations team of Icebreaker and will be responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data. He/She will create and manage both standardized & custom reports, conduct quantitative product & sales analysis, provide support for sales campaigns, actions and promotions, and assess future needs and data quality.
The Sales Analyst will be an integral link between the headquarter and the local sales organizations as well as the marketing, product, customer service, IT and supply chain departments. He/She will help ensure that all the necessary reports, information and processes are in place for the successful achievement of business and sales plans.
The ideal candidate should be highly analytical and have a good understanding of business processes and sales strategies for a fast paced, growing and international company.
The role will involve:
* Support management and sales force with regular and ad hoc business analysis and reporting (stock lists, reorders, preseason, cancellations, orderbook tracking, shipments analysis etc.)
* Provide support for sales forecasting, strategic planning, account planning and other sales management processes
* Provide support for sales campaign setup and execution
* Support sales compensation plans and execution, including modelling, target setting, rollout process and sales incentive programs
* Provide distribution analysis and maintain and improve the customer classification information in the systems
* Coordinate reports with other department (planning, customer service, credit): Support with creation of the requested reports
What’s on your CV:
* University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Management Engineering, Statistics or Management/Economics
* 2-3 years experience in similar role and / or in sales operations environment
* Highly proficient in Excel, Knowledge of report building and analysis tools and preferably any knowledge in computer science
* Data management and computer science skills
* Highly analytical and strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills in English
Who you are:
* Exceptional communication skills with all levels and cultures within an organisation
* Flawless attention to detail and the ability to stay on track
* Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
* Ability to co-ordinate and execute simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size, scope and importance
* Ability to plan you own work, prioritize workload and meet deadlines
* Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources
* Strong work ethic with attention to detail and follow-up and a high degree of professionalism and customer focus
About VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.