VF is the global organisation behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands including household names such as, Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
We are currently undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda which builds on the success of the current e-commerce platforms. VF is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position VF as the undisputed leader in digital retail and enable VF to deliver the highly individualized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
We are seeking passionate and self-confident Product Owner Digitalto define and execute the development roadmap for the assigned product(s) and deliver new value propositions to our customers and to our business.
As part of the global product organization operating across all brands and supporting all digital platform products globally, you will contribute to the development of the product strategy and product roadmap, aligned to company key strategic pillars by working with the relevant Product Manager.
As the Digital Platform Product Owner, you will operate around the following areas:
Product Roadmap and Strategy
* Contribute to the development of the product strategy and product roadmap, aligned to company key strategic pillars, working with the relevant Product Manager
* Keep aware of competitor activity and relevant industry trends, both regionally and globally
* Connect product roadmap to incremental product development and to value realization.
* Collaborate with Customer Experience and Insights and Analytics department to design the product that provides best customer experience end to end
* Work with technology, customer experience and brand teams on design mock ups/prototypes for the product(s) to anticipate visually customer experience
* Define set of metrics to measure value of the product once made available.
* Be part of an execution POD working within an Agile development framework,
* Collaborate within a global team of Product Managers, Product Owners, Project Managers and Technologists to align product roadmaps, delivery schedules, and capabilities
* Acts as primary contact between technical (software-engineering, architects, testers) and other teams, including brand teams, operations, analytics, customer experience, legal, finance.
* Put understanding of business and customers need in validating products/features.
Benefits realization and Benefits Performance
* Monitor, with support of business analysts, key product performance indicators (KPIs), as well as release-specific success metrics
* Partner with business enablement functions to ensure best experience to our customers when using delivered products and features.
Product Management and Partnership
* Create buy-in for the product roadmap with his/her direct stakeholders and with his/her Product Manager.
* Communicate to business stakeholders progress and benefit realization, looking at it through business and customers’ lenses
* Engage with partner ecosystem to optimize performance and results.
We require you to have:
* Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, additional advanced education/degree preferred
* Certificates or training in specific Products and/or in Agile Methodology are a plus.
* 7+ years of experience in developing or managing solutions for ecommerce
* Previous agile methodology direct experience, preferably in large global organization
* Business acumen, preferably developed as part of an ecommerce business team
* Excellent communication skills, to be a leader and influencer, able to interact with all levels of organization
* English fluency
* Front end customer experience design skills are a plus.
About VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.