This entry level manager level position oversees and services the selling and managing of national sales accounts.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER ICEBREAKER
Made for what moves you.
Do you have that natural instinct? Obsessed by the details, a seeker of knowledge? Do you challenge the status quo? Always asking questions and seeking out solutions?
Then this could be the move you’ve been looking for: the move to natural.
The apparel industry needs a shake-up. At icebreaker, we’ve always believed in the pursuit of better, inspired by nature to create sustainable natural performing apparel solutions. Sustainability isn’t just a campaign, it’s a feature of our business. As the first purpose-led acquisition of VF Corporation we have never been better placed to drive a global movement for nature, and for the betterment of our species and the planet.
In this role as a Key Account Manager located in our office in Zurich, you’ll deliver account revenue and growth by partnering with several Key Accounts, as well as Digital partners, within assigned territory and effectively managing the relationship. This includes delivering the marketing systems that drive retail sell-through success for assigned accounts and working closely with our retail partners to strengthen our brand presence in the territory and secure Icebreaker’s future as the passionate global leader of natural performance apparel”.
In this role a Key Account Manager, you will be reporting to the Country Leader for Switzerland and France.
Your role will consist of:
* Independent support of our existing key accounts and development of new business relationships
* Development of growth potentials and long-term sales strategies taking into account Icebreaker corporate objectives
* Carrying out customer visits, collection presentations and sales training courses
* Independent management of sales negotiations
* Conception and implementation of all customer-specific measures and projects
* Coordination of marketing and visual merchandising concepts
* Creation of assortment planning, customer analyses and reports
* Participation in national and international trade fairs and sales meetings
What is on your CV:
* Several years of practical experience in the support of major customers & key accounts
* Sound knowledge of business administration, acquired through a course of study or a comparable training course
* Ability to evaluate key figures and KPIs.
* Experience in the outdoor or fashion industry, good contacts to key customers.
* Knowledge in the preparation of project and growth plans
* Strategic, goal-oriented and structured way of working
* Excellent presentation and communication skills, sales and organizational skills
* High willingness to travel and enthusiasm for our brand
* Fluent in Swiss German and English
In addition to an interesting job in a dynamic team, you can expect collateral and benefits of a global company, an attractive salary package with fixed and variable components. We offer exciting challenges with good development opportunities in a growth-driven environment.
If this opportunity feels like the type of job you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your CV in English.
About VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.