As FP&A Analyst Shared Services, you will support the Shared Service organization (Finance, HR, IT, Office Services,…) in financial processes like processing of Actuals, Forecast and Budgets. You will also act as the operational business partner and primary financial data resource for the Shared Service Management.
Financial Planning & Analysis will be your main focus, delivering financial overview of direct costs.
Acting as the Business Partner for different area’s, you will gather information on forecast & plan data, which has to be loaded in the reporting tool (MPC) and deliver reports, as determined by area leads and Senior Management.
To achieve the goals of the department you will work closely together with your colleagues of the Finance department as well as the Area & Senior Management and report directly to the FP&A Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
Forecast, Budget and business partnering:
* Through active business partnering, collect annual budget and monthly forecast data from Area management
* Prepare departmental expense budgets / forecasts
* Input and maintain budgets / Forecasts in MPC at country and area level
* Manage the preparation of budgets and Plan Assumptions Review packages
* Analyse monthly results by country and area in cooperation with FP&A Manager, Accounting and Reporting departments.
* Monthly follow-up of Actual results vs. Forecast, Budget and Prior Year
* Prepare monthly results packages to EU Management
* Input forecast in MPC
* Analyse and understand forecast variances vs. Plan and Prior Year
Additional Projects: Assist in ad-hoc analysis on request of European or Corporate management, Headcount tracking, identify areas for efficiency gains, drive process improvements, …
* Minimum Bachelor degree in finance area (accounting, controlling)
* 3-5 years of experience in controlling, budgeting and/or reporting preferably in a multinational environment under US GAAP
* Language skills: Proficient in English, spoken as well as written.
* Proven communication skills in interacting with people from a non-financial background
* Ability to simplify financial results to deliver clear and concise messages to Senior Management
* Maintain the perspective to the overall goals/results optimizing the level of details
* Flexibility based on change in priority and corporate’s deadlines
* Good Excel skills are essential
* SAP/COGNOS Experience is preferred
* MPC / Hyperion Experience is a plus
About VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.