This position will assist with specific projects within the functional area such as, research, compiling data, collection, evaluation and distribution of data/information, calendar alerts, presentation preparation, etc.
We are looking for an outstanding Digital Wholesale Marketing Trainee to join our Vans team in Stabio.
For over 50 years Vans has been about the people that have made the brand “Off The Wall”. The people that chose this simple canvas shoe and adopted it to express themselves creatively. At the end of the day it’s not only about the product, it’s what those products mean that make the difference – what they mean to those of us who design, manufacture, and market them, and what they mean to you, our Vans family, who affix our personality to your own.
What will you do?
The Trainee will support the implementation of the wholesale marketing plan and tools across EMEA, with a focus on digital activities.
He/she will be reinforcing brand image presenting VANS in a coherent and efficient way across the main digital accounts’ platforms (Amazon, Zalando, ASOS).
We expect that our Wholesale Marketing trainee will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Support Account Marketing Activities across EMEA, mainly collaborations with strategic digital retailers (Amazon, Zalando, ASOS).
* Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Team to deliver the best service for the digital strategic accounts in EMEA.
* Helping in execute the digital Key Account activation strategy: supporting the execution of consumer activation, enhancing the consumer experience and engagement with the brand on all platforms.
* Support the digital campaign set up across all the 3 main digital accounts.
* Work closely with Brand Creative Services to ensure that campaigns, plans and tools are fulfilling the needs of the platforms and consumer of Zalando, Amazon and ASOS.
* Support seasonal Pre-line process.
What you need to succeed?
* Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree. Preferably a Business/Marketing degree.
* Passion for Vans and the lifestyle it represents.
* Strong experience in apparel/action sports industry.
* Fluent English, knowledge of other languages would be a plus.
* Strong analytical reasoning.
* Advance knowledge of Microsoft office in particular Excel and Power Point.
* Well organized with a structured approach.
* Ability to manage projects across multifunctional teams, contributing to team success.
* You are flexible.
* Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
* Goal oriented.
What’s in it for you?
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand.
* Join a multi brand, multi countries organization to drive you career forward.
* International, fun yet challenging working culture.
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives.
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands.
* Subsidized canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks.
“Off The Wall “since 1966, Vans® is the original action sports brand. Vans promotes the action sports lifestyle, youth culture and creative self-expression through the support of athletes, musicians and artists and through progressive events and platforms such as the House of Vans