This role is central to the EMEA brand marketing function to help achieve global and regional brand and business goals. The role serves as a fundamental link between the Global office, the EMEA (office) and local markets to drive lifestyle brand and product marketing. The main accountability, for this role is to build robust strategies for the lifestyle side of the Vans business that at times will require execution.
All plans and strategies need to be built, implemented then evaluated in close collaboration with the Brand Marketing Director.
* Responsible for building the 12 months view on Vans lifestyle marketing initiatives and relevant marketing strategies for each initiative, working closely with peers in sales, product and marketing.
* Implement processes to plan and inform all brand functions driving multi-channel approach and target ROI on all brand spend within remit.
* Communicate plans in a timely manner and regularly to relevant EMEA team members along with country marketing managers and guiding them as required for execution.
* As required drive EMEA execution of lifestyle marketing activities.
* Partner in the GTM process meeting milestones and presenting as required.
* Analyze results and provide fully comprehensive reports in a timely manner.
* Act as a guardian of the brand and champion of the target consumer.
* Use market & consumer feedback to further inform and improve effectiveness of Vans strategies, plans and tools.
* Act as a key senior member of the Brand Marketing team and step in to lead as required.
* Regularly take time to stay informed and up to date with latest marketing and innovation developments in the world that can help Vans into the future.
* Work closely with Brand Marketing Director to maximize marketing budget and grow brand presence and sales in EMEA.
* Regularly analyze and review allocation of marketing budget to ensure results are achieved efficiently.
* Monitor and report budget on a monthly basis, and be positioned to readily identify spent, committed and planned status at all times.
* Marketing or Business Degree; Bachelor / Master level.
* At least 8 years experience in marketing and business function that requires strategic planning and execution.
* Deep understanding of the Vans brand as well as the action sports, music, art and fashion industry.
* Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Notions of German, French, Spanish and Italian would be a plus.
* Willingness to travel frequently.
“Off The Wall “since 1966, Vans® is the original action sports brand. Vans promotes the action sports lifestyle, youth culture and creative self-expression through the support of athletes, musicians and artists and through progressive events and platforms such as the House of Vans