We’re looking for an outstanding Sales Analyst Trainee to join our Vans Sales team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
The role has 2 main areas of focus:
* Support the preparation and management of the main Vans sales reports.
* Support the activities related to the “gross to net” process.
Cooperates with: central sales functions, country sales functions, customer service, product, supply chain, BI.
What will you do?
* Sales analysis
* Support management and sales force with regular and ad hoc business analysis and reporting.
* Ensure data quality, data accuracy and timely and targeted reports.
* Prepare and manage the scheduled and recurring reports to senior management and sales force (Shipments, orderbook tracking, reorders, returns etc.).
* Provide ad-hoc reports to senior management and sales force.
* Develop and update reports and reporting tools and schedule reports as required (due to agent changes, system modifications, new codifications).
* Support the Gross to Net process
* Support the update of the gross to net on a monthly base (PB net sales, cancellations, reorders, distressed, returns, markdowns) provide ad hoc analysis when required.
* Support with analysis the activities related to the tracking of the forecast accuracy of the EMEA salesforce on a monthly base.
* Support the weekly procedure on gathering approvals for return, cancellation and markdown requests by salesforce and ensure update of SharePoint file with all necessary information.
* Support the monthly orderbook clean-up process by following up with customer service and sales force and by consolidation and monitoring of feedbacks.
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have a University degree in statistics, management engineering, economics or related fields.
* You exhibit the ability to use excel.
* You are fluent in English.
* You have strong problem-solving skills.
* You are analytical and detail-oriented.
* You have the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
* You are time efficient.
* You are motivated and a team player.
What’s in it for you?
It’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer the following:
* 6 months internship with possibility to extension of another 6 months
* A gross salary of CHF 1600 per month
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you! We expect that your cv and cover letter will be written in English, since our common language is English.
“Off The Wall “since 1966, Vans® is the original action sports brand. Vans promotes the action sports lifestyle, youth culture and creative self-expression through the support of athletes, musicians and artists and through progressive events and platforms such as the House of Vans