As MPS (MarketPlace Strategy) Manager you will be responsible to drive and coordinate the VANS MPS process through our Go To Market milestones in collaboration with key functional stakeholders (Merchandising, Marketing and Sales).
You will be responsible to make sure a proper planning is done accordingly to MPS principles and will track planning conversion, analyzing gaps and opportunities to inform required action plans across functions/territories/channels (wholesale B&M, Digitals, DTC and PSS).
* Lead the MPS process through the GTM milestones from GTM0 to seasonal Go-Live making sure all key functional stakeholders will deliver contribution on time.
* Coordinate the seasonal distribution and brand activation planning for the MPS accounts with Sales, Merchandising and Marketing teams for the key seasonal stories.
* Lead the seasonal distribution and brand activation planning for the Energy accounts.
Tier1 city MPS
* Tier1 city: inform an MPS vision on how to further sharpen and finetune process for London, Paris and Berlin.
* Design and develop ad-hoc tools to support Tier1 city attack plans.
Analyzing and recommendation
* Provide analysis on the distro plan and marketing investments by city/channel/market/key story and highlight risk and ops.
* Monitor pre-book collection according to seasonal planning highlighting main deviators to enable decision making process and action planning for sales and marketing leaders.
* Monitor seasonal execution checking that all the key stories land properly at accounts.
* Deliver monthly report for all key MPS stories to top management: empower business planners to get all needed sell-out reports on time, including key findings and add all relevant MPS metrics and analysis to complete report before sending.
* Collaborate with Marketing data analyst to support seasonal analysis of local performance.
* Maintain the customer classification by distribution channel/account type.
Tools and development
* Further improve processes aiming to reduce manual workload engaging with support function (GBT, digital team) to find solution how to automatize and digitalize some steps of the process.
* Takes Google mapping solutions to the next phase defining users and roles & responsibilities.
* Support development of order entry tools including B2B to better support MPS logic.
* Make sure other functional workstream (linelist, calendar) are consistent with MPS principles.
Qualifications and Competencies
* University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Business or Economics.
* 5+ years of sales experience with major life style brands. Having a European job experience is a plus.
* Excellent communication skills in English.
Analytical / Technical skills:
* Highly proficient in MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, expert Excel user)
* Solid knowledge of report building and analysis tools
* Solid knowledge of ERP systems.
* Goal oriented.
* Capable to understand complex processes.
* Great in building relationship with various departments and strong communication skills.
“Off The Wall “since 1966, Vans® is the original action sports brand. Vans promotes the action sports lifestyle, youth culture and creative self-expression through the support of athletes, musicians and artists and through progressive events and platforms such as the House of Vans