Grow Vans net revenues, market share and profitability through strategic planning, trading culture and inventory optimization.
You are the point person for the Senior Key Account Manager and the digital accounts, you influence the trading with the customer through scientific analysis and strong connection with them. Work in close collaboration with the SKAM, the account and customer service to recommend actions on in-season management of the orderbook. Work in close collaboration with demand planning and the SKAM to influence seasonal product forecasting and in-season demand plan revisions. You are a retail expert and you’re able to recommend change in the way we serve our accounts, seeking for efficiency.
* Support Weekly Account Management Process
* Analyze the weekly sell-through performance in detail and link it with the open orderbook, understanding the actions that need to be taken to maximize shipments, according to the phasing agreed with the customer and the marketing strategy.
* Optimize the inventory supporting the SKAM with the OB management: suggest replenishments to maximize sales and/or cancellations to avoid risks of high coverage and inform weekly shipping reviews.
* Look closely at the performance of the items belonging to the strategic pillars for the account and partner with demand planning and merchandising to maximize quick turn opportunities.
* Work on a proper stock and sales plan for the account which will give guidance on the future demand need and will help informing the future with projections around inventory and sellout performance.
* Active support in the trading conversations with the account team, together with the SKAM. The goal is to provide weekly accurate performance reports and actionable suggestions in agreement with the customer. Follow-up after the trading conversation took place with the different departments internally.
* Support Digital Concession Management
* Lead and support the digital concession management in all the aspects related to the brand and act as coordinator among the central team, the brand cross functional team and the customer.
Qualifications and Competencies
* University degree or equivalent, preferably in Business or Economics.
* 3 to 5 years of sales analysis, business planning or retail buying experiences with FMCG or major sport brands or key professional buying organizations.
* Good communication skills in English. German and another European language as a plus.
* high proficient in Microsoft Excel and nice to have SAP/BI tools previous experience.
* High energy, goal oriented and driven individual.
* Great at getting things done and can create, maintain and develop relationship with various departments.
“Off The Wall “since 1966, Vans® is the original action sports brand. Vans promotes the action sports lifestyle, youth culture and creative self-expression through the support of athletes, musicians and artists and through progressive events and platforms such as the House of Vans