“Being an interaction designer at KISKA means defending the customer´s point of view through the full conception process. Seeing the satisfaction of the user interacting with your interface is the best reward.”
Dimitri, Interaction Designer
As a UI designer, you will bring visual identity and depth to the rationality of a UX concept. In simpler terms, you’ll craft the emotional and aesthetic side to balance out the logical and systematic inputs. You love each and every pixel of the experience and are keen to create the new benchmark. You can use all tricks of motion design to organise the information and make the experience more enjoyable and on-brand.
No experience working on physical products? No matter. We are open to anyone who has experience making smartphone apps and websites and loves UI design. We’re looking for someone ready to spark fresh ideas, who thrives on problem-solving and gets goosebumps from the perfectly precise solution. A creative who knows what it takes to design game-changing products. Someone ready to listen and turn feedback into results. Create awesome user-focused products, validate your designs with our research team and be at the vanguard of innovation. Enhance, implement, solve.
- You will create winning interface designs for all KISKA-made products.
- Push the boundaries of UI design and think outside-the-box for innovative solutions to everyday problems.
- Collaborate closely with the prototyping team to turn designs into touchable experiences.
- Put yourself into the shoes of our customers and craft experiences they’re going to love.
- Express your creativity by developing dynamic effects, engaging transitions, and appealing animations.
- A lover of pixels, animations, transitions, and clean timeless interfaces.
- Bring your knowledge of Figma, Photoshop, XD, AfterEffects…everything helps!
- A strong team player, who is excited to work with global brands and design pros. Great communication skills.
- Design experience (at least six months) and a design-based education.
- Experience in using HMI composition tools (Candera, CGI Studio, Incari, and Unity) would be desirable.
- Fluency in English.
KISKA is an equal opportunities provider. It’s a no brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). We also offer competitive benefits to all our employees, from intern to director. Live with the support of our HR team and in the rich diversity and culture of our 5,900 m2 studio. Work according to your schedule with our Flexi-time policy. Play in the alpine playground on our doorstep or throw yourself into one of our social events. What are you waiting for? Your next big adventure is waiting for you.