Support the buy plan and Need To Buy creation for all product category to maximize sales with minimal inventory exposure.
Contribute to Final POs creation and phasing.
Responsible for products set up and maintenance of the Line Plan in SAP and contribute to seasonal setting.
* Phase Purchase Orders based on the Need To Buy requirement.
* Tracking of Final POs versus Dummy.
* Responsible for products set up and maintenance of the Line Plan in SAP through active partnership with the Planners and the Merchandisers.
* Work with Supply Planning and Merchandising to address topics such as drops, minimum issues, re-buys etc.
* Proactively update sales force, retail team and merchandising on delivery issues, last time buys, IDD changes, etc.
* Work with Global Supply Planning to assure that vendor confirmation of buy quantities and ship dates are in line with planning data.
* Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required
Skills / Knowledge Required:
* Understanding of the basic principles of the Demand Supply Chain;
* Ability to collate, manipulate and summarize information in a meaningful manner with attention to details;
* Computer literate, proficiency in excel is a must and an understanding of forecasting/demand planning tools is an asset;
* Flexible – in thinking style and in the ability to work within a dynamic working environment where priorities frequently change, whilst meeting key deadlines;
* Able to work within the Operations team and be able to prioritize workload, also ability to liaise with other departments within the business, Central Demand and Global Supply planning and the Customer Service teams;
* Education – Master Degree in Supply Chain & Inventory Management or equivalent experience;
* Fluent English both oral and written.
Timberland ®’s dedication to make quality products is bringing outdoor adventures within your city lifestyle. A global leader in premium-quality footwear, apparel and accessories that is equally committed to environmental and social responsibility