We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Brand Marketing & Communication Manager for Timberland EMEA to lead our team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
As a Senior Brand Marketing & Communication Manager your input will be key, leading the strategy and planning of Brand & Communications of Timberland in Emea region, directly managing the execution of the European Brand Strategy, developing the framework to facilitate the execution of Strategic Plans by country and ensuring an overall alignment with Global Strategy.
He or she will be managing the Tracking of marketing, advertising and promotional activities occurring throughout the regions.
He or she will also contribute to the planning & execution of a marketing road map through the creation of communication and schedules for product campaigns.
Primary Interfaces: Global Marketing Team, International cross functional Departments, Sr Director Marketing Emea, PR & Communication Manager Emea, Sr Trade Marketing Manager Emea, Sr Retail Marketing Manager, Sr Digital Marketing Manager, Retail Merchants, VM Manager Emea, Planning, Finance, HR, Country Marketing Managers, Local Marketing teams.
We expect that our Senior Brand Marketing & Communication Manager will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Develop Brand Strategies trough EMEA region ensuring an overall alignment with Global Strategy.
* Partner with senior management and local marketing managers to determine local brand strategies for each product and marketing initiative.
* Define areas of strategic commonality between markets where it makes sense to develop marketing materials centrally – either globally or within Europe.
* Support the market development of product and understand the life cycle of the product and support this through the marketing calendar and seasonal activities.
* Oversee the maintenance of a marketing library of materials as well as annual marketing plans and schedules of annual marketing spend.
* Develop and implement marketing strategies through brand, consumer and product stories within the GTM process.
* Contribute to management reporting to ensure that senior management are fully aware of Brand marketing activities and Brand Marketing Spend Tracking.
* Facilitate countries with the overall production of seasonal assets and marketing materials required to execute against their designated marketing plans.
* Set up and oversee the regular update of a brand manual for the European markets.
* Identify opportunities for Corporate Communications and set the framework for these to be realized
* Use expertise in the social media arena to amplify the brand communications
* Manage execution of the European Corporate Communications plan, coordinating Senior Management, Social Responsibility management and local market contacts
* Work with all markets to facilitate execution of agreed PR plans, providing all necessary materials on the timings required and within approved budgets
* Monitor the effectiveness of materials provided to the markets, recommending improvements and / or potential savings each season
How you’ll make a difference…
* Degree level in Marketing, Economics or Social Science.
* Relevant marketing qualifications would be an asset.
* Fluent written and spoken English, any other language skills would be an asset.
* Marketing with at least 7 years working experience within a branded environment or a creative agency and preferably within the fashion, lifestyle or sporting goods industries.
* Proven experience with campaigns
* Experience in marketing, Knowledge of advertising and store operations.
* Given the scope of the role organizational and time management skills are essential as is the ability to communicate with a wide range of people from Senior Management to retail store staff across a wide variety of backgrounds and cultures.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Timberland: Driven to Make it Better
Timberland is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of premium footwear, apparel and accessories for the outdoor lifestyle. Best known for its original yellow boot introduced in 1973, the brand today outfits consumers with versatile collections that reflect the brand’s rich heritage and inspire them to choose adventure around every corner of the world.
At Timberland, we strive to be Earthkeepers in everything we do. We work hard to make our products responsibly, protect the outdoors and serve the communities around the globe where we live, work and explore. For decades, we have been guided by a higher Purpose: to inspire and equip the world to step outside, work together and make it better.
Timberland is a fully-owned subsidiary of VF, one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!
Timberland ®’s dedication to make quality products is bringing outdoor adventures within your city lifestyle. A global leader in premium-quality footwear, apparel and accessories that is equally committed to environmental and social responsibility