We’re looking for an outstanding Sales Analysis Trainee to join our Timberland Operations team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
Working in the European Multi-Channel Operations team of Timberland, the Sales Analysis Trainee is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the reporting system providing both standardized and custom reports.
The Sales Analysis Trainee must develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency.
On the sales tool area he/she will be responsible to guarantee the good working of Mobimedia, B2B, Digital Catalogue, EDI, providing the installations, the updates, the training and the plans in order to improve the tools. To provide a backup for hardware and software problems and issues.
The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of business process and sales strategies for a fast paced, growing and international company in an industry such as sporting goods or fashion. Timberland is looking for a detail oriented self starter who can manage and prioritize his/her own workload, enjoys working on a wide variety of projects, is service-minded and able to interact and communicate with stakeholders at all levels and in all departments and can adapt quickly to shifting goals and priorities.
We expect that our Supply Chain Trainee will support the Operations Supervisor in the following tasks:
* Support management and sales force with regular and ad hoc business reporting and reporting
* Ensure data quality, data accuracy and timely and targeted reports
* Coordinate and provide support for sales campaign setup and execution and order entry tools (Mobimedia, B2B)
* Participate in key projects (service account model, trade terms, new Business Intelligence reporting system, etc).
* Support the development and improvement of sales processes, policies and procedures
* Support day to day of the sales tools issues and maintenance
– Internal: Central Sales teams, local sales teams, finance, marketing, product, customer service, supply chain, credit.
– External: Customers
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have a University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Statistics, Economics or Finance
* You have excellent communication skills in English
* You have at least 6 months internship as part of Sales Operation or Sales Analysis team into the Fashion Industry
* You are highly proficient in MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, expert Excel user)
* You have a solid knowledge of report building and Business Intelligence analysis tools
* You have a solid knowledge of ERP and CRM systems, B2B tools, order entry tools
What’s in it for you?
It’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer the following:
* 6 months paid internship with possibility to extension of another 6 months
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Timberland: Driven to Make it Better
Timberland ®’s dedication to make quality products is bringing outdoor adventures within your city lifestyle. A global leader in premium-quality footwear, apparel and accessories that is equally committed to environmental and social responsibility