We’re looking for an outstanding The Retail & Distributors Marketing Trainee to join our Timberland team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
As a Retail & Distributors Marketing Trainee your input will be key being responsible for supporting the development and coordination of communications initiatives and administering various marketing programs within the Retail Marketing and Distributor marketing area.
The Retail & Distributors Marketing Trainee will proactively support the Timberland Retail marketing vision and activities throughout the various seasons, supporting the focus product categories to fuel business growth and strengthen brand equity across the Timberland EMEA Own & Operated Stores, Outlets and inspire Partnership Stores, Concessions, Shop in Shop. Simultaneously you are expected to assist & coordinate the Timberland Distributors daily marketing activities following the seasonal “Go to Market” process.
Main Stakeholders: 18 Distributors partners, Commercial team, Retail team, HQ Brand marketing team.
We expect that our trainee will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Support the Retail activities in both full price as well the Outlet estate and elevate the consumer journey
* Coordinate the instore activities to drive traffic and push conversion
* Assists Distributors partners marketing with supervision from the Senior Marketing Manager. This includes campaign execution, operational support & key meetings organization
* Works close with third party creative agencies to fulfill Distributors channel needs in terms of assets adaptation / creation
* Coordinates the internal Assets Platform Management with regular updates making sure contents are distributed following the right time to market
– Assists with the maintenance of Distributors e-commerce platforms (visuals, newsletters) working cross-functional with HQ brand & E-com team
– Provides Retail marketing tracking information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing brand data, kpi’s and trends
– Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials, marketing reports and advertising campaigns summaries
How you’ll make a difference…
* You are a team worker and think in solutions
* You have drive, enthusiasm and flexibility
* You have a bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in Marketing, Communication, Economics
* Any experience related to Marketing is preferable
* You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
* You are proficient in Microsoft Office tools
* You have a high energy, are goal oriented and pro-active, are able to work cooperatively, are deadline oriented
What’s in it for you?
* A 6 months internship with possibility to extension of another 6 months
* A salary of Gross CHF 1600 per month
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you! We expect that your CV and cover letter will be written in English, since this is our common language at VF Corporation.
Timberland ®’s dedication to make quality products is bringing outdoor adventures within your city lifestyle. A global leader in premium-quality footwear, apparel and accessories that is equally committed to environmental and social responsibility