Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand based in Stratham, New Hampshire, with international headquarters in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting – nature. At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world. Timberland is a VF Corporation brand. VF is one of the world’s leading apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, and a commitment to deliver innovative products and create long -term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
To learn more about Timberland, and share in our mission to step outside, work together and make it better, visit one of our stores, www.timberland.com or follow us @timberland.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Digital Account Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, developing and executing best in class marketing plans for the top EMEA Digital Titans to gain market share and stand out from the competition.
You’ll be a trusted member of our team reporting to the Sr Marketing Director EMEA. You’ll collaborate and liaise with the Brand & Communication, the Digital Titans Accounts, the Merchandising and the Digital Marketing teams.
The objectives of this role are to strengthen brand presence among the Digital Ti tans, improve MROI results, increase sell through and make the brand a favored partner for our accounts across EMEA.
Our Guiding Principles:
Live with Integrity – Be authentic and do the right thing, always | Act Courageously –Think and act boldly | Be Curious – Explore the world, learn and evolve | Act with Empathy – Seek to understand and respect others | Persevere – Persist and work together as One VF.
How You’ll Make A Difference…
* Create and develop marketing strategies to gain market share among the Digital Titans, ensure consistency with Global Brand strategy and EMEA Go To Market Plan
* Manage and execute marketing strategies, tactics, campaigns, tools and initiatives for the Digital Titans to fuel demand, raise brand engagement, drive traffic and increase conversion
* Collaborate with Digital Sales / Marketing / Merchandising to deliver marketing activities that are fully integrated into the overall marketing mix and supportive of our brand / business goals
* Track results of all the marketing activities and leverage insights to continuously improve marketing solutions and drive revenue growth
* Manage marketing budgets to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans
Must have qualifications:
* You have a University Degree or equivalent in Business or economics
* You have a minimum of 6 years of working in Digital Sales Accounts and/or in Ecommerce management for top Brands
* You have experience in working directly with accounts like Zalando, Amazon and/or ASOS
* You are a fluent communicator in English (both written and spoken)
What’s In It For You?
Along with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits program, we offer a flexible, casual work setting, 40 hours of paid community service and generous employee discounts on all our amazing VF brands.
And it’s not just our products which set us apart from others, it’s our people! We believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of comprehensive benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
If you like what you’ve read and want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!
TO LEARN MORE:
Visit vfc.com, timberland.com or follow us on LinkedIn
Timberland ®’s dedication to make quality products is bringing outdoor adventures within your city lifestyle. A global leader in premium-quality footwear, apparel and accessories that is equally committed to environmental and social responsibility