Customer Service Representative Timberland – German Speaking
Nottingham, NG2 Business Park
Competitive Salary + Benefits
9am-5pm Monday to Friday
We are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Timberland, Eastpak, Kipling, and Vans. Customers love our brands and can expect excellent service when they contact us from all over Europe.
If you are fluent in German and English this is an exciting time to join our rapidly growing Timberland Brand Wholesale Team that provides an exceptional service to major online and high street retailers across Europe.
Putting customers at the heart of everything you do, you will exceed their expectations and proactively manage key accounts to ensure they have the right stock at the right time by ensuring our order management process runs smoothly from bulk order to delivery.
To achieve this, your role will involve:
* Communicating with customers (retailers, distributors and sales teams) in their native language, over the phone and by email to provide excellent service
* Building a rapport and strong relationships with both customers and across our warehouse, planning, sales and credit teams to deliver the best possible outcome
* Discussing new products and identifying ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, Brand loyalty and the customer experience
* Monitoring payments, co-ordinating returns and entering and releasing orders
* Updating our computerised systems, tracking couriers and interpreting stock reports.
To join us, you must be:
* Fluent in verbal and written German and English
* Commercially aware with experience of meeting customer needs
* Computer literate, including Excel and internet use, and ideally ordering systems
* Able to build strong working relationships with a diverse range of people.
It will be advantageous if you have:
* Knowledge of or the willingness to develop your understanding of a wide range of business areas such as planning, product and warehouse
* The ability to multitask and resolve customer queries
* Excellent organisation skills and a good attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity for a German speaker to play an important role within a growing customer service team where you will gain invaluable experience working in a commercial environment for a global brand. Join us and you will enjoy lots of training in a supportive environment with great scope for development as the company continues to grow.
Timberland ®’s dedication to make quality products is bringing outdoor adventures within your city lifestyle. A global leader in premium-quality footwear, apparel and accessories that is equally committed to environmental and social responsibility