We’re looking for an outstanding Wholesale Marketing trainee to join our Marketing team of The North Face in Stabio.
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. We spark curiosity. We dare to disrupt. We create communities. And we lead with integrity. We are a community of explorers and are constantly looking for new ideas, places and people to connect with.
The North Face is a subsidiary of VF, the world’s largest apparel and footwear company comprised of over 30 brands.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Trainee will support the development and implementation of the wholesale marketing plan and tools across EMEA, with a focus on digital activities and in-store marketplace transformation. He/she will be reinforcing brand image presenting TNF in a coherent and efficient way at both the point of sale (wholesale channel) and the online accounts platforms. He/she will manage administrative tools to support the Wholesale initiatives in the countries. The Trainee will closely collaborate with the Senior Strategic Account Marketing Manager EMEA.
We expect that our Wholesale Marketing trainee will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Support Account Marketing Activities across EMEA, mainly collaborations with strategic retailers and key accounts
* Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Team to deliver the best service for the digital retailers and strategic accounts in EMEA
* Monitor the online initiatives developed by the digital team for the strategic European accounts, partnering with the local offices to ensure global alignment
* Analyse POP material requests by country and season to have detailed information regarding the brand tools in the point of sale
* Support developing new POP material/softshops to elevate the in-store brand presentation in the strategic accounts
* Introduce in the system product orders from the countries ensuring delivery dates in collaboration with the Wholesale Marketing Team
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree. Preferably a Business/Marketing degree
* You are fluent English – knowledge of other languages would be a plus
* You have a strong analytical reasoning
* You have an advance knowledge of Microsoft office in particular Excel and Power Point
* You are well organized with a structured approach
* You have the ability to manage projects across multifunctional teams, contributing to team success
* You are flexible
What’s in it for you?
It’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why we offer the following package for our trainees:
* 6 months internship with possibility to extension of another 6 months
* A gross salary of CHF 1600 per month
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
* After one month, you will receive a discount card with 50% on all VF brands
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you! We expect that your cv and cover letter will be written in English, since our common language is English.
About The North Face
The North Face® brand has grown from a single storefront to a respected global brand that generates over a billion dollars in annual sales in just over 40 years. Yet the fundamental mission remains unchanged: building the best gear for the outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places, and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration.