Working in the EMEA Sales Operations team of The North Face, the Sales Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data. He/She will create and manage both standardized & custom reports, conduct quantitative product & sales analysis, provide support for sales campaigns, actions and promotions, and assess future needs and data quality.
The Sales Analyst will be an integral link between the headquarter and the local sales organizations as well as the marketing, product, customer service, IT and supply chain departments. He/She will help ensure that all the necessary reports, information and processes are in place for the successful achievement of business and sales plans.
The ideal candidate should be highly analytical and have a good understanding of business processes and sales strategies for a fast paced, growing and international company. The North Face is looking for a detail oriented self-starter who can manage and prioritize his/her own workload, enjoys working on a wide variety of projects, is service-minded and able to interact and communicate with stakeholders at all levels and in all departments and can adapt quickly to shifting goals and priorities.
* Support management and sales force with regular and ad hoc business analysis and reporting (stock lists, reorders, preseason, cancellations, orderbook tracking, shipments analysis etc.)
* Provide support for sales forecasting, strategic planning, account planning and other sales management processes
* Provide support for sales campaign setup and execution
* Support sales compensation plans and execution, including modelling, target setting, rollout process and sales incentive programs
* Provide distribution analysis and maintain and improve the customer classification information in the systems
* Coordinate reports with other department (planning, customer service, credit): Support with creation of the requested reports
Central Sales teams, local sales teams, Marketing, Product, Customer service, Supply chain, Finance, IT, Credit.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
* Education: University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Management Engineering, Statistics or Management/Economics
* Language skills: Excellent communication skills in English
* Experience: 2-3 years experience in similar role and / or in sales operations environment
* Technical Skills: Highly proficient in Excel, Knowledge of report building and analysis tools and preferably any knowledge in computer science
* Data management and computer science skills
* Highly analytical and strong problem solving skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
* Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
* Ability to co-ordinate and execute simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size, scope and importance
* Ability to plan his/her own work, prioritize workload and meet deadlines
* Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources
* Strong work ethic with attention to detail and follow-up and a high degree of professionalism and customer focus
About The North Face
The North Face® brand has grown from a single storefront to a respected global brand that generates over a billion dollars in annual sales in just over 40 years. Yet the fundamental mission remains unchanged: building the best gear for the outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places, and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration.