The main goal of of this role is to maximize our Sales, Margin and Level of Service for Amazon by providing analysis on Sales, product, country performance and developing ad hoc merchandising plan to support the brand strategy.
The Key Account Manager will take on revenue responsibility for Amazon.. He or she is also responsible for the implementation of the brands strategic orientation, for the maintenance of customer relationships as well as the expansion of the business respecting the EMEA account segmentation and distribution guidelines.
The job holder will be the contact person for central buying. Furthermore, he or she will be planning, implementing and supervising the following tasks: strategic and seasonal meetings with customers; term planning, product planning and line presentations, as well as conducting product and sales trainings.
* Create, review and present assortment plan on a seasonal base. The plans should be developed to deliver fiscal plan using sales data and current trends in the marketplace and brand strategy to define assortment.
* Analyse sales, performance by item, division, use this knowledge and trend direction to provide recommendations to maximise opportunities and limit liabilities
* Establish and understanding of consumers and buying trends. Formulate guidelines for consumer centric opportunities, taking into consideration the different kind of consumers per each country.
* Review and make recommendations to support purchases. Provide guidelines for current on order and future purchases.
* Managing of Samples
* Customer classification maintenance (distribution channel, nation and organization)
* Sell out analysis process and development of new tools based on the application of the company strategy
* Provide requested analysis to the Strategic Account Director and to the Country Managers and Directors.
* Work closely with all business stakeholders (product, marketing, market KAM to develop the right assortment of product, the right activation strategy within the EMEA market place, and to ensure business decisions are based on accurate sales information.
* Liaise with our E-commerce team and Digital Marketing Team to ensure Brand consistency.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
* Education: University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Business or economics
* Experience: must have a minimum of 3 years of strategic account management for FMCG or major sport brands.
* Must have technical knowledge or understanding of on line business
* Must have a deep knowledge or understanding of the European sporting goods and/or outdoor industry and values
* Must have experience with and understanding of outdoor consumers and preferably be an active sports participant
* Must be very good in creating good relationships with Countries, Key accounts.
* High energy, goal oriented and driven individual
* Analytical and strategic
* Great at getting things done
About The North Face
The North Face® brand has grown from a single storefront to a respected global brand that generates over a billion dollars in annual sales in just over 40 years. Yet the fundamental mission remains unchanged: building the best gear for the outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places, and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration.