Working in the European Sales Operations team of The North Face, the Junior Business Planner will support both standardized & custom reports and will conduct quantitative sell-through and sell-in analysis. He/she will also ensure the appropriate activation, setup and maintenance of the EDI connections among VF and the Strategic Accounts.
Furthermore, the Junior Business Planner will focus on analysing the stock available, providing insights to the Sales/Sales Ops dept. Through a good level of knowledge of TNF product offer he/she will combine multiple information to support the business with seasonal stock proposals in the overall aim to increase the Reorder Business.
Finally, he/she will take care of the samples database maintenance, samples deliveries and will provide support on events setup (sales meetings, internal staff sales, trade shows, fairs).
The ideal candidate should be highly analytical and have a good understanding of business processes for a fast paced, growing and international company in an industry such as sporting goods or fashion. The North Face is looking for a detail oriented self starter who can manage and prioritize his/her own workload, enjoys working on a wide variety of projects, service-minded, able to interact and communicate with stakeholders at all levels and in all departments and can adapt quickly to shifting goals and priorities.
* Support in analysing and providing sell-through reports to the Management and to the Sales force
* Analyse the stock position and provide information on the stock available to multiple stakeholders
* Support in the preparation of commercial proposals based on the availability to support the Reorder Business
* Set and maintain updated reports schedule (due to seasonality and organizational changes)
* Support on the activation and maintenance of EDI connections
* Manage weekly calls with the external EDI providers
* Maintain samples Masterfile to support inbound processes in cooperation with planning team and product team;
* Support in coordinating the Samples Distribution across Europe (orders entry, allocation, release, follow shipments);
* Support samples setup during events (sales meeting, internal staff sales, trade shows, fairs;
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and / or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
* Education: University Degree or equivalent, preferred management engineering
* Language skills: Good communication skills in English (at least B2)
* IT Skills: Experience with Microsoft Office (mainly Excel); any other IT skill would be a plus.
The North Face: Dare to lead the world through Exploration.
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. Founded in the counter culture of Berkeley, CA in 1966 we have a long and storied legacy of enabling exploration, protecting our planet, and creating iconic and technically advanced product.
Our culture is born from the spirit of the Explorer and infuses everything we do. We love wild places. We spark curiosity. We dare to disrupt. We create communities. And we lead with integrity. We are a community of explorers and are constantly looking for new ideas, places and people to connect with.
We take great pride in our ability to facilitate exploration for our employees and partners. By joining The North Face family, you will be offered the opportunity, tools and environments to more deeply explore the world around you and make meaningful, lasting connections. You will also be working on a team with a mission to protect our planet for generations to come.
The North Face is part of VF Corporation who guides powerful brands that are fueled by insights and innovation that put us at the heart of our consumers’ lives. Many of our brands lead their respective categories, and some have risen to iconic status.
While our VF company and brands are diverse, we work together within a One VF culture to capitalize on our greatest opportunities for long-term performance. Across our company, a collaborative, global mindset differentiates our products and the unique experiences we provide to our consumers. It all adds up to a lasting competitive advantage built on harnessing the power of our differences to achieve great things together, all while positively impacting the lives of hundreds of millions of people and the world.
About The North Face
The North Face® brand has grown from a single storefront to a respected global brand that generates over a billion dollars in annual sales in just over 40 years. Yet the fundamental mission remains unchanged: building the best gear for the outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places, and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration.