What will you do?
You will be responsible for merchandise planning including all inventory management and trading activities.
* Set standards of trading and inventory management processes and deliver best practices.
* Work alongside Zalando Category team to bridge capability needs to operate weekly trading requirements.
* Evaluate and develop trading opportunities (tools, pilots) proposed by Zalando (e.g.: Zalando Direct).
* Proactively propose continuous improvements in trading processes and tools in collaboration with Zalando counterpart to reach excellence of trading and inventory management execution.
* Lead VF brands merch planners’ team in Berlin ensuring they apply best practices and implementation of the defined processes.
* Optimise team’s way of working by contributing in setting up new processes, tools and report.
* Ensure VF planning team in Berlin have the required support from Zalando counterpart.
* Maximising relationships with Zalando teams and ensure close collaboration with Zalando key stakeholders.
What you need to succeed?
* 5+ years’ experience in a brand sales, business planning, merchandising planning or equivalent role.
* Strong Analytical Skills.
* Relevant Merchandise Planning Experience within a fast-paced retail business, ideally a multi-branded eCommerce retailer.
* Capability of influencing multiple stakeholders effectively.
* Deep understanding of the challenges related to fashion eComm business.
* Strong interpersonal skills and cooperative working style.
* Ability to communicate fluently and clearly in English (both written and spoken).
* Excellent computer literacy (MS Office, especially Excel).
What’s in it for you?
* Play a key role within an iconic lifestyle brand
* Join a global multi brand organisation and drive your career forward
* International, fun and challenging working culture
About The North Face
The North Face® brand has grown from a single storefront to a respected global brand that generates over a billion dollars in annual sales in just over 40 years. Yet the fundamental mission remains unchanged: building the best gear for the outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places, and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration.