The Key Account Manage, coordinate and control the Key Strategic Wholesale business and Retail concessions, looking for opportunities and maximising the business.
* Presentation of collection
* Special make up development
* Define assortment plan
* Product feedback
* Set up model stock plans from the brand range of products to maximise sales and profit
* Ensure that all products are displayed and merchandised to a high standard. Ensure all seasonal point of sale reflects the current season and is changed in accordance with new product launches.
* Reach sales turnover target as well as profitability of the account.
* Follow up deliveries (order book management)
* Credit notes management
* Study of competition
* Ensure efficient stock replenishment to achieve sales and stock- turn targets
* Establish control-related standards and procedures.
* Follow up of retail development
* Concession openings, agreements, works and timelines.
* Concession supervisor: weekly orders, employees, assortment definition, deliveries & promotions.
* Set Weekly targets per store, forecast monthly and annual turnover and sales evolution.
* Develop retail display guidelines.
* Define Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for managed space.
* Planning formation and visit of the concessions
* Define and execute together with the MKT department in store MKT campaigns
About The North Face
The North Face® brand has grown from a single storefront to a respected global brand that generates over a billion dollars in annual sales in just over 40 years. Yet the fundamental mission remains unchanged: building the best gear for the outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places, and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration.