We are looking for an awesome Marketing & Film Tour intern to join our team. This internship gives you the opportunity to learn from one of the fastest-growing brands in the snowsports industry. We share a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries, and for creating beautiful products. Today our skis and films have won over 100 awards and we shipped over 30,000 skis in 2018-19 for riders in 40 countries.
We are looking for a rad intern to join the team in Verbier, Switzerland or Innsbruck, Austria. You will gain experience in marketing at the heart of the ski industry, working closely with our Marketing and Team Manager. You will be a part of the marketing team behind THIS IS HOME – our 2017-18 feature length film that had a hugely successful 300-stop world tour, captured millions of views and pulled new fans into The Faction Collective.
The internship will be primarily focused on coordinating our next 300+ stop Film Tour, working closely with our marketing team, production team, athletes and partners to make sure every event on our calendar leave a lasting impression on our audience and fans.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated team player with excellent organisational, communications and project management skills. You will work with the global marketing team to plan and execute the film tour, while also implementing fan marketing campaigns, assisting with film production and athlete management.
Your core responsibilities include:
Film Tour Coordinator
- Planning and execution of Faction’s 1920 Film Tour (EU)
- Planning and execution of Film Tour world premieres in Paris, Innsbruck, Zurich and London
- Coordination and organisation of all co-hosted ad partner premieres across Europe
- Athletes + Film Production
- Assist with athlete communications and delivering product
- Assist with organisation, logistics and support for film and photoshoots
- Assistance on all Film Tour public communications
- Assistance on all digital film releases
- Social Media
- Monitor our social media channels and that of our athletes, responding to comments and gathering metrics for reporting
- Draft and schedule posts and content for our social media channels
- Assist in creative ideas for social media, including during events, film tours
- As a company that cares for our planet, this is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices
- Fluent in English (French and/or German would be a plus)
- A strong passion for the Ski industry / Action Sports
- A ‘startup’ mentality – things get done because we make them happen
- An enthusiastic and curious attitude
- Organised, obsessed with detail, and driven by continuous improvement
- Willingness to learn and take initiative, work independently, and collaborate well with a team
- You should be confident, presentable and a good communicator
- You should be able to write creatively about skiing
- Microsoft Office skills are vital, Adobe skills are a bonus
- Strong computer literacy
- Based in Verbier, Switzerland or Innsbruck, Austria
- July 1st– April 30th(Start date flexible)
- Full time
About The Faction Collective
We believe that people are demanding more from their products – their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff – quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
From a few skis in a run of 190 pairs back then, today our skis, jackets and films have won over 100 awards and more importantly we are shipping 30,500 skis in 2018-19 for riders in 40 countries this to get the most out of them.
Online, we work with personalities with great stories we hope inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers’ appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring unrealistic commitment to growing to our team as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it’s a dream job. It’s also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with a ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.