Full Stack Supply Co. (FSSC) – the parent of Faction Skis and FW apparel – is looking for a bright and enthusiastic HR Intern to join our team. This internship gives you the opportunity to learn from one of the fastest-growing brands in the Snowsports industry.
As a member of the HR Team, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of global business management. Reporting directly to the HR Manager but also working with the CEO, the HR Intern position is a pivotal role within our Team.
You will participate in daily local administration as well as broad HR projects across different countries and continents.
• Support with onboarding, performance monitoring and offboarding
• Support Line Managers across all aspects of hiring; candidate sourcing, screening and phone screenings
• Support the HR Manager to improve and formalize our company policies
• Support in building and launching a new team intranet
• Support team members with systems and IT related questions
• Support in building our employer brand
• Assist team members with ad-hoc queries
• Learn how to process our monthly payroll filings across multiple countries
• Learn important aspects of payroll such as taxes, pension, health insurance
• Progressing to full ownership of all payroll tasks and processes
• Support with HR legal compliance
• Participate in defining a broad range of company policies and processes
• Support the ESG department with our B Corp application
• Update and maintain internal employee databases
• Prepare and update HR-related reports for senior management
• Provide administrative support to aid the daily business operations
• Manage petty cash
• Manage office supply stocks and order small equipment
• Manage ad-hoc requests from the CEO or employees
We love to work with proactive thinkers, people who like to spot solutions before anyone else – you will have a high degree of autonomy and the opportunity to truly make this internship your own.
• You are curious and resourceful. You are not scared to take on challenges and learn as you go. You are self-driven and pro-active with a “can do” attitude.
• You are flexible, responsive to change and able to meet tight deadlines.
• You are a team player and can effectively communicate with all kinds of stakeholders.
• You intend to pursue a career in Human Resources and/or Administration.
• You are passionate about outdoor sports, skiing, and keen to spend the winter with us in Verbier.
• Swiss or EU nationality (for VISA reasons)
• Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written
• Tech-savvy and comfortable with all Microsoft Office applications, with a particular mastery of Excel and good command of Word & PowerPoint
From the 01.10.2021 until the 30.04.2022
Le Châble (Verbier), Switzerland
Great discount on products & ski-related benefits
About The Faction Collective
We believe that people are demanding more from their products – their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff – quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
FSSC is best known for the Faction Skis brand and The Faction Collective films which inspire millions of fans. Today, our skis and films have won over 140 awards. We shipped over 35,000 skis last year to avid riders in 40 countries. In 2019 we also launched the award-winning FW apparel, an outerwear brand focused on those who seek performance and understated style. Across both brands, our team shares a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries and for creating beautiful products.
Online, we work with personalities with great stories we hope inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers’ appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring unrealistic commitment to growing to our team as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it’s a dream job. It’s also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
As a Company we also care deeply for our planet. This is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity…