Full Stack Supply Co. (FSSC) – the parent of Faction Skis and FW apparel – is looking for a bright and enthusiastic HR/Finance Intern to join our team in Verbier, Switzerland. This internship gives you the opportunity to learn from one of the fastest-growing brands in the Snowsports industry.
As a member of the HR Team, supporting Finance, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of global business management.
Always with the support of the HR Manager and the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
• Support HR Manager to improve HR processes (recruitment, on-boarding, off-boarding)
• Stay in contact with insurance broker for payments and contract updates
• Ad-hoc queries from employees
• Learn how to use the different payroll platforms
• Prepare payroll and keep employees’ information up to date
• Post Invoices and expenses
• Manage supplier queries and payment date
• Support Finance team on bank reconciliations
• Assist the finance team during seasonal periods
• Ad hoc reconciliation and projects
• Manage ad-hoc requests from the Sales Team, the CEO, the Investor Relations Manager
• Provide administrative support to aid the daily business operations
• Fluent in English and French (German would be a plus)
• A strong passion for the Ski industry / Action Sports
• A ‘start up’ mentality – things get done because we make them happen
• An enthusiastic and curious attitude
• An adaptive and resourceful attitude when facing problems
• Excellent communication skills
• Organised, attention to detail, and driven by continuous improvement
• Willingness to learn and take initiative, work independently, and collaborate well with a team
• Strong computer literacy
• Proficient in Excel/ Microsoft Office
• Comfortable using new technologies & software
• Understanding of double entry and general finance terms
• Knowledge and experience in HR a plus
Specifications of the internship:
• Mandatory EU AELE or Swiss nationality due to immigration laws in Switzerland
• 12 months, starting 1st of July 2021
As a member of our team it is also important you represent our brand. We therefore give everyone access to a selection of products and gear to wear and ride with pride.
About The Faction Collective
We believe that people are demanding more from their products – their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff – quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
FSSC is best known for the Faction Skis brand and The Faction Collective films which inspire millions of fans. Today, our skis and films have won over 140 awards. We shipped over 35,000 skis last year to avid riders in 40 countries. In 2019 we also launched the award-winning FW apparel, an outerwear brand focused on those who seek performance and understated style. Across both brands, our team shares a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries and for creating beautiful products.
Online, we work with personalities with great stories we hope inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers’ appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring unrealistic commitment to growing to our team as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it’s a dream job. It’s also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
As a Company we also care deeply for our planet. This is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity…