Full Stack Supply Co. (FSSC) – the parent of Faction Skis and FW apparel – is looking for an awesome Fan Success Intern to join our team.
This internship gives you the opportunity to learn from one of the fastest-growing brands in the Snowsports industry. Our #1 mission is to make sure that all Fans (Customers) and Pros (Industry Professionals) are stoked and have a great experience with our brands. As a member of the Fan Success Team, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of Customer Service, eCommerce, Logistics, and Sales.
Your core responsibilities include:
• Offer the highest quality of customer service and great communication in your daily interactions with our Fans
• As the first point of contact with our fans, advise on product selection, provide support for warranty and product issues
• Encourage and process all D2C orders
• Support to resolve any order or product delivery issues in a proactive and positive manner
• Listen to our fans and engage in debate and discussion on how to develop and maintain industry leading products and customer experience
• Ad hoc office support, including administration, Event Planning, and errands
• Fluent in French and English (German is a strong plus)
• A strong passion for the Ski industry/ Mountain Sports
• Previous experience in the snowsports industry (sales especially) is a strong plus
• An enthusiastic and curious attitude
• Personable, outgoing and patient
• Willingness to learn and take initiative, work independently, and collaborate well with a team
• Able to work on Saturdays when required (hours worked on Saturdays will be compensated with free time the following week)
• Strong Customer Service skills
• Basic excel knowledge (knowing what lookups and pivot tables are)
• Comfortable using new technologies & software
As a member of our team it is also important you represent our brand. We therefore give everyone access to a selection of products and gear to wear and ride with pride.
• Based in Innsbruck or Verbier
• Full Time
• 01.10.2021 until 30.04.2022
About The Faction Collective
We believe that people are demanding more from their products – their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff – quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
FSSC is best known for the Faction Skis brand and The Faction Collective films which inspire millions of fans. Today, our skis and films have won over 140 awards. We shipped over 35,000 skis last year to avid riders in 40 countries. In 2019 we also launched the award-winning FW apparel, an outerwear brand focused on those who seek performance and understated style. Across both brands, our team shares a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries and for creating beautiful products.
Online, we work with personalities with great stories we hope inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers’ appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring unrealistic commitment to growing to our team as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it’s a dream job. It’s also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
As a Company we also care deeply for our planet. This is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity…