Full Stack Supply Co. (FSSC) – the parent of Faction Skis and FW apparel – is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Corporate Development Intern to join our team. This internship gives you the opportunity to learn from one of the fastest-growing brands in the Snowsports industry.
• Support business capitalisation & assist with fundraising activities
• Conduct market and industry analysis to aid business development
• Accurately maintain records of investors, their holdings and other details
• Deal with day-to-day inbound from the investor base, as well as distributing periodic updates on business performance to all shareholders
• Drive key admin projects to refine and simplify the company shareholding structure
• Collate and present a monthly summary of all business functions to the Board and key stakeholders
• Support with investor events, ensuring an excellent experience for shareholders
Reporting and Analytics
• Run sales reporting models and present this information to the business
• Monitor data to ensure an accurate, comprehensive and user-friendly source of information and suggest ideas for its improvement
• Put forward additional uses of company data to enhance the decision-making process
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Proficient in Excel/ Microsoft Office
• A systematic and organised approach to your work
• A meticulous nature – strong attention to detail is a must
• A very strong command of English (French or German would be a strong plus)
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to correspond and work with private and institutional investors, lawyers and accountants on a regular basis
• Tech savvy – comfortable using new technologies, SaaS-based applications and financial analytics
• A real passion for skiing & nature – it’s our DNA
• A ‘startup’ mentality – things get done because we make them happen, everyone matters all the time
• An enthusiastic and curious attitude
• Willingness to learn and take initiative, work independently, and collaborate well with a global team
• Based in London, UK or Verbier, Switzerland
• Full Time
• 8-12 months (beginning asap)
About The Faction Collective
We believe that people are demanding more from their products – their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff – quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
FSSC is best known for the Faction Skis brand and The Faction Collective films which inspire millions of fans. Today, our skis and films have won over 140 awards. We shipped over 35,000 skis last year to avid riders in 40 countries. In 2019 we also launched the award-winning FW apparel, an outerwear brand focused on those who seek performance and understated style. Across both brands, our team shares a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries and for creating beautiful products.
Online, we work with personalities with great stories we hope inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers’ appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring unrealistic commitment to growing to our team as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it’s a dream job. It’s also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
As a Company we also care deeply for our planet. This is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity…