The Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) seeks an experienced, bright and enthusiastic Global Accounts Receivable Lead to join our team.
As a member of the Finance Team, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment and gain broad experience in global finance management.
You will be responsible for overseeing AR leads in USA, Japan and China as well as directly managing European Accounts Receivable. In addition, you will be working closely with both Internal and external sales reps and managing customer accounts.
As an owner of the AR function, you will have the chance to make your mark by participating in the design and implementation process improvements.
The person we want:
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Global Accounts Receivable Lead position is a pivotal role within the finance function and critical to the success of the business.
This role will be working within an energetic team that promotes teamwork and excellence. You will have full accountability of the AR function, allowing you to make your mark applying your breadth of knowledge and skills.
You will have exposure on dealing with various internal and external stakeholders that will build your business partnering skills and improve your soft skills.
You will also be supported and guided by the Financial Controller.
• Overseeing AR leads in the USA, Japan and China
• Assisting the team with queries and providing support
• Global credit control, liaising with customers to ensure sales invoices are paid in a timely manner
• Daily and weekly updates of accounts receivable reports, keeping FC Informed of status of expected income and overdue balances
• Managing customer accounts and invoicing queries
• Managing and maintaining bank reconciliations
• Full ownership of the AR email box, monitoring requests from internal and external stakeholders and following up in a timely manner
• Manage ad-hoc requests from the Sales Team and attending weekly global sales call to give accounts receivable updates
• Provide administrative support to aid the daily business operations
• Hold weekly meetings with sales reps across the business on outstanding accounts
• Fluent in English and French mandatory
• Experience in Accounts Receivable in a corporate environment
• Confident speaking with customers and having difficult conversations
• Comfortable using new technologies & software
• Understanding of double entry and general finance terms
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent communication, oral and written, and customer service skills required
• Self-directed and hands-on, able to work with minimal supervision while also being very team oriented
• Superb attention to detail and time management
• Meets deadlines, prioritizes assignment, and multi-tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Process driven and forward thinking
Start of employment: ASAP
Full-time, permanent role
The Position is based in one of our offices, in London, Verbier or Innsbruck.
About The Faction Collective
We believe that people are demanding more from their products – their skis, their clothes, everything they use. Not just marketing guff – quality craftsmanship, heart and soul we can relate to. And sharing it all with friends.
FSSC is best known for the Faction Skis brand and The Faction Collective films which inspire millions of fans. Today, our skis and films have won over 140 awards. We shipped over 35,000 skis last year to avid riders in 40 countries. In 2019 we also launched the award-winning FW apparel, an outerwear brand focused on those who seek performance and understated style. Across both brands, our team shares a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries and for creating beautiful products.
Online, we work with personalities with great stories we hope inspire everyone to get out and ride. We are obsessed with progression, making our products better each year, and we invest in giving the best to our fans and retail partners.
As a result, our sales have grown an average of over 50% over the past five years. We believe that buyers’ appetite for quality continues to grow and are working to earn that kind of growth rate for years to come.
We bring unrealistic commitment to growing to our team as well. For those of us creating this little company with ambitions to excite fans everywhere, it’s a dream job. It’s also intense, with long hours on the road, in the workshop, online and on-snow. We operate with an ethos of trust, being different, taking responsibility, and we respect the Collective.
As a Company we also care deeply for our planet. This is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity…