Garching near Munich or Grödig near Salzburg
As Territory Commercial Manager (m/f) you will act as the commercial leader of the Salomon footwear category in Central Europe, contributing to the development, localisation and coordination of the omni-channel (B2B and B2C) commercial strategy to succeed within the markets, in line with regional brand category directions and EMEA Portfolio strategy. You will be responsible for the commercial harmonisation within the territory, while ensuring implementation of global brand strategy.
• Developing plans to achieve the brand category sales, market share, distribution, and profitability objectives in the territory.
• Creating detailed plans for growth in the territory by channel, integrating wholesale, ecommerce and retail commercial plans.
• Being part of the Territory Lead Team, presenting plans and promoting execution, providing input for the territory setup sufficiency to execute.
• Developing the commercial proposition, driving through the commercial toolbox a compellingvalue for retailers, premium partners, top doors and smart service.
• In close cooperation with marketing teams in the countries embedding key consumer touchpoints into commercial proposition.
• Implementing EMEA guidance on product range pricing, term and condition and local currency price list for countries within the territory.
• Interacting actively with National Account Managers and Area Sales Managers to support the implementation.
• Deploying the strategy through local sales and marketing teams and providing support for educating territory sales teams on seasonal offering (product, price, programs).
• Localising and customising the toolbox in line with EMEA Portfolio processes to maximise sales success by all branded sales representatives.
• Monitoring the achievement of commercial plan and profitability in the territory; making interventions where necessary.
• Supplying regular inputs to feed forecast and planning at business area level, integrating country inputs on key activities.
• Participating actively in the countries’ strategic seasonal meetings.
• Directly managing two Territory Commercial Executives and assigning them their responsibilities and scope.
• Collecting and representing territory needs to the regional organisation, working closely with the Regional Commercial Director to ensure plans are in place to meet regional market needs by channel.
• Supporting the brand organisation in building compelling retail value proposition for B2B and B2C channels.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics or equivalent
• Min. 5 years’ management experience in a sales and marketing position within the branded consumer goods industry, with very good knowledge of Central European markets, ideally in the footwear sector
• Category management experience
• Working experience within a complex international matrix environment an advantage
• Fluent spoken and written English skills; knowledge of another European language is a plus
• Very good IT skills (MS Office)
• Passionate about sports
• Leading and supervising
• Planning and organising
• Persuading and influencing
• Presenting and communication information
• Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
• An interesting role in a challenging industry
• Career progression opportunities
• An opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
• A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role
About Amer Sports Europe GmbH
Amer Sports (www.amersports.com) is a sporting goods company with internationally recognized brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets. Amer Sports shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki stock exchange (AMEAS).