At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of a Technical Representative to an entrepreneurial new member of On’s Austria team. In this role you work as a Brand Ambassador to our retail, media and marketing partners.
You will work in an environment where we make ideas happen fast and where you will be given high levels of responsibility. You will work in the field representing the On brand in Austria.
Areas (fields) available:
- Salzburg /Tyrol / Upper & Lower Austria
Ever imagined working in a team, where the joy (of sports) comes first? The diversity of the different character types in our team makes our job simply fun and helps us to excite our retail partners and consumers about On as a brand. The commitment to create an outstanding sales experience as well as a strong team spirit are the secrets of On’s success.
- Build and foster long-term relationships with the retail partners in your dedicated region by consistently visiting and consulting them
- Ensure that the store employees of On's retail partners are always up to date with the latest product training
- Be involved in hiring freelance Tech Reps (students), e.g. planning and ensure their work schedules
- Organize and execute selling activities with retail partners, e.g. running or test-shoe events
- Coordinate trade marketing initiatives in close collaboration with the Marketing and Sales Team, e.g. shop windows, customer events, retail partner specific marketing activities
- Support the marketing team at the realization of their projects and ensuring the quality of POS installations
- Administration of all of your activities in our CRM-Software. Administrative tasks are a natural and important part of your work
- First work experience in sales, ideally in sporting goods or outdoor industry
- Building and maintaining relationships is one of your strengths and helps you to effectively connect with our retail, media, and marketing partners
- A passion for bringing sales & marketing initiatives to life in order to reach the overall sales target
- Self-driven approach to organizing the operational relationship management with our partner, including meeting planning and execution, data analysis, activation & training, events
- Ability to excite our partners about the brand with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A passion for sports and lifestyle
- At On we believe that only as a team we can reach our goals, so you need to be a team player
- Fluency in German is a must, English intermediate skills are required too
- Valid drivers licence
What we offer:
On is a young Swiss sports company based in Zurich, Portland (Oregon) and Yokohama (Japan). It has one simple mission: make running fun. A team of sports scientists, world-class athletes and designers spearheads this notion.
On develops and markets running shoes that are winning technology and design distinctions all over the world. World Champions and elite athletes win medals in On. More than 100 athletes were in On shoes at the recent Rio Olympics.
On’s ingenious CloudTec® sole is patented worldwide. Six years after market launch, On is available from more than 2’500 specialist running stores in 50 countries in Europe, North America, South America and Asia-Pacific. On has become the fastest growing running shoe brand worldwide.
On’s amazing story has been featured on Bloomberg and Fox Business News, in Forbes, Wall Street Journal, ESPN Magazine, The Independent, The Guardian, Die Zeit, NZZ, Wallpaper Magazine, Monocle, GQ, Men’s Health, Runner’s World and many others.