Are you looking for a fast-track opportunity to become an international Talent Acquisition expert? Look no further!
VF Corporation is looking for an exceptional Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team based in the EMEA region, based in Munich, Amsterdam, Stabio (Ticino) or London.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands, such as Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland® and many more. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let’s Talk about the Role
The Recruiter will have the opportunity to shape the future composition of our Retail and Wholesale teams across multiple countries in Europe. You will have a vital role in screening, and interviewing candidates to support the hiring needs of our EMEA operations but also coordinating Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition projects across the region. The role is fixed term for a duration of 12+ months.
You will be people-focused and service-driven and have a passion for research, recruiting, fostering, and maintaining relationships, as well as recruitment process improvement.
You will achieve this by:
- Partnering with Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition Specialists to assess talent requirements, advising and supporting on the best hiring strategy
- Support the Talent Acquisition Specialist in the management of the hiring process to ensure max speed and best cand experience is achieved
- Using a variety of techniques to discover and attract the best passive talent, mastering LinkedIn License, Indeed CV database and more
- Steering the time and resources at your disposal effectively and keeping your business partners up to speed on a regular basis leveraging data and market insights
- Conducting thorough behavioural based interviews and phone screens to assess both technical skills as well cultural add for our teams
- Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
How You Will Make a Difference
You are starting your career with a strong focus on Talent Acquisition and want to build up your expertise on acquiring talents across retail and corporate roles. We value:
- experience recruiting for retail and sales roles
- experience managing high volume requisitions and candidates throughout the candidate lifecycle
- a collaborative mindset and the ability to achieve goals together with your teams
- exceptional attention to detail and verbal communication skills both verbally and in writing
- ability to work across different countries and cultures, being at ease with a high level of diversity
- fluency in English and German, any other European language is a plus
- open mind and curiosity, as we need to keep innovating in a challenging market landscape
Formal education in Human Resources is nice to have, but we are most interested in your experiences and motivation.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. You will have access to some of the latest Talent Acquisition tools, with the freedom to propose and explore ever-performing solutions. You will have learning opportunities via Social Talent as well as in-house training and workshops. We care for our teams, that’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance-driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to supporting disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!
About VF Corporation
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.