At Skechers, our Store Managers:
- Are the Sales Champion that leads and inspires the entire team in meeting and exceeding sales plan
- Insist on an amazing customer experience through an impeccably presented sales floor and outstanding customer service
- Coach and mentor the team in multiple retail skills to elevate the store’s performance and productivity
- Develop and nurture a team of Product Experts who love our footwear
- Set the bar high for impeccable merchandising and beautiful visual presentation
- Are emotionally intelligent people coaches who are naturally confident in recruiting, training and developing staff
- Can passionately lead outstanding people processes, team development and ensure an amazing employee experience
- Take personal ownership of their business in leading strong operational processes and routines that minimise shrink and drive profitability and results
- Create an engaged and well‐trained team that follow policy & procedure and keep each other safe
Core Skills as a Store Manager
- You can spot talent and know just what it takes to develop people to the next level using your experience and open management style
- You are a true operator, who always delivers clean, presentable stores with outstanding visual merchandising
- You will thrive in times of change, shifting priorities and have a strong ability to stay flexible and calm to the unforeseen
- You always communicate effectively to people at all levels and find it easy to convey your message and set the direction for your people and your business
- You will be able to utilise time and resources extremely well to meet deadlines, stay efficient and manage operational priorities within the budget
- Your proven experience makes you an authentic, inspiring and credible leader that people
What You’ll Get
- Permanent Full-Time position
- Competitive compensation package (plus bonus)
- 28 days holiday (includes bank holidays)
- Product discount
- Group Personal Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
- You are required to consistently move about inside the store to greet and sell to customers, arrange merchandise and inventory and clean the store, etc.
- You will frequently communicate with customers, both in person and over the telephone, to meet, greet, serve and sell products.
- You may frequently ascend/descend a ladder or step stool to access shelves, stock shelves, arrange merchandise, clean the store, etc.
- You must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25kg, carrying at a specified distance dependent on the work area, or use the Buddy System e.g. asking for assistance from a co-worker.
- You may occasionally be required to remain in a stationary position, reaching with hands and arms.
- While performing the duties of this job, you may be exposed to loud music.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or health conditions, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions as detailed above.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please click to apply, and visit about.skechers.com for more details on Skechers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are fully committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally and avoiding discrimination at work.