We’re expanding our London team and will be opening more stores in the area later this year and early next year! We’d love to connect with interested candidates in the months leading up to our new store openings!
Meet Your Future Team:
You embody an entrepreneurial spirit and drive the success of your store’s business by leading a team of talented product guides to activate exceptional community experience. As a champion of holding those around you in possibility, you create leadership development opportunities within your business to create the highest level of engagement for the people on your team, and in turn, the guest in your market. You are product-obsessed and inspire those around you with your commitment to education and sharing product knowledge. By partnering and fostering a close relationship with your wholesale counterparts, the community around you experiences a seamless experience through all touch points with the brand.
Your Opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
- Is to attract, develop and lead a team of committed product guides in engaging with and educating the community on world leading product technology
- Is to build community and connect through deep relationships with a newly established market presence, and set the precedent for the Arc’teryx community experience
- Is to be accountable for the store opening and leadership experience, from conception through to opening the doors to the first guest in your community
- Is to engage with the fast paced, high growth, global community to evolve best in class practices and iterate on innovative retail experiences
- Is to collaborate with your peers and lead your team to drive unique product experiences within your community
If you were in this role now, here’s what you would be doing:
- Leading the development, training, coaching and education of high performing leaders to support the Arc’teryx commitment to best in class guest experience
- Building relationship and connecting with community influencers to engage with the new market prior to store opening and beyond
- Owning and driving product conversations to create seamless merchandising and inventory management within your business
- Owning and leading the full store operations experience with a deep commitment to the guest and employee experiences
Are you this person?
- You are driven by a high level of autonomy and excel in an entrepreneurial environment
- You seek and offer relevant feedback in the moment
- You have proven success in developing leaders and seek opportunities to further engage with their development goals
- You have three to five (3-5) years of retail leadership experience, and demonstrated ability to build long lasting, meaningful relationship within communities
- You have the ability to engage with Profit & Loss statements and retail KPI analytics as tools to drive your business forward with educated and informed decision making
- You have proven ability to set a clear vision, align your team around common goals and foster commitment to these objectives
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You seek the best (not necessarily the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for leading is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
Arc’teryx is committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance.
Creating an inclusive workplace is connected to our core value Do Right while also having the added benefit of helping make our business better. We believe inclusion helps us to create a healthier, happier workplace, drive creativity and innovation, and reflect the communities where we operate.
All applicants, employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
DISRUPTIVE EVOLUTION. Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT. Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT. Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
LEAVE IT BETTER. Create a better world, together.