At adidas, our love for sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a show more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics. We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
We believe that through Sport, we have the power to change lives.
To change lives, we have to create direct relationships with consumers and the best way to accelerate building direct relationships is through Digital.
One way to reach this goal lies within the Brand and Creation Technologies team which is the center of the product creation for our internal users at adidas. One of many responsibilities are developing information systems by designing, coding, and installing software solutions – a lifecycle from debriefing of Marketing over design and factory users to delivery. All of this with the goal to create data consistency, centralizing and gaining speed, with the result to reducing product creation time, thus making everything more sustainable.
What you will do:
As a Senior Developer Backend Engineer, you will join a team of talented and passionate engineers providing leadership in the Backend areas of Java 8 or 11, Spring and K8s. Additionally, you will assist in discussions related to architecture topics and help solving complex problems.
What you will bring:
- Mastering Java 8/11 with Associate or Professional Certification
- Extensive experience with Spring Boot/Security, nice to have Spring Professional Certified
- Deep Knowledge working with test frameworks and understanding of test coverage and test effectiveness
- Seasoned expert in OOP
- Exposed to Hibernate, Docker and K8s, nice to have K8s Certified Application Developer
- Exposure to REST API and API Security
- Experience working with Event Driven and Microservices Architectures
- Experienced working with Cloud Providers
What we are looking for:
- College or university degree with focus on IT or equivalent
- Min. 6 years of IT experience with at least 2 in a similar role
- Experience working with PO, Developers, DevOps, and Engineering teams in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Eager to look for perfection via Software Design Patterns, CLEAN Code, Continuous Integration/Delivery and good practices
- Knowledge of application scalability and performance
- Experienced user of agile/scrum methods
- Complex problem-solving skills and hands on attitude
- DevOps mindset: ownership from development to deployment phase
- Collaborative and inspiring team member, who is eager to teach and learn from others
What we offer:
- You will be part of a highly engaged, multinational with international career opportunities
- Individual development, training and a tech community
- Sport friendly environment, great work-life balance and flexibility
- Competitive salary, benefits and valuable discounts on adidas & Reebok products
To be the best sports company in the world, you need the best talents within your teams.If you are looking for growing professionally within adidas, we are happy to receive your application.
Filiale d’adidas Group, qui a pour mission d’être le leader mondial du marché des articles de sport avec les marques adidas, Reebok, Rockport et Taylor Made, adidas France distribue une gamme complète de produits liés à la pratique du sport / de la compétition et de produits influencés par le monde du sport mais s’inscrivant dans une optique de lifestyle et de streetwear.
Intégrer adidas c’est partager notre passion du sport et notre esprit d’équipe, aborder un marché en constante évolution, rejoindre une force internationale, bénéficier d’une mobilité interne dynamique favorisant l’évolution et la construction de nouveaux projets, mais aussi partager nos passions, nos réussites et nos valeurs.